Will dan come to Mexico ?

Yes I'm from Baja California Sur on the Mar de Cortes, But now living here in France

What you mean MTVHell? the forum?...If is that no...I just come to this forum and Bloodbath's and Katatonia's ones

SALUDOS!!!

Oh cool. Well nevermind, I thought you were some guy who posts on the MTVHell forum...my bad.

Como está Francia?

A huevo! Está mejor que aquí...de repente un chingo de calor, luego frío y luego más calor! Mándanos unas fotos no seas gacho jeje...

Aprietas este botón:
insertimage.gif
y luego pones la dirección (URL) donde estén tus fotos.

I wanna come too *if it turns out to reality with the gigs* Exiled; possible to crash at your place ? Anyways its always good with a local hero who can show you around... What do you say Jimbob?? We serously have consider going if it turns real! Im dedicated to traveling and Nightingale so why not combine both?? If i have the possibillity... Currently in Brazil so im running a bit low on dollars and my boss patetince with suggesting yet some time of soon again...

Anyways cheers

Yes of course Hanse, I think we should keep it in mind and take the opportunity to go there if everything´s turns out well with somewhere to live, price and so on....if we can afford it. Nothing is impossible though :) It would be a blast :headbang: seeing NG kicking ASS again.

Dan Swanö said:
the more the merrirer..if you show up..I will buy you a sombrero made from burritos!!

Hoho!

Yeah but seriously.. If this actually does happen in the reality that matters.. it would be nice to have some friendly faces down there in that there Mexico.

When the specifics of when this is gonna happen surface, I'd really like to get an idea of who all is gonna go and locations and whatnot.

P.S. I'M BUYING ALL THE BEER.

Ive spend all my life in mexico and ive never heard of a burrito sombrero, of course i have heard of a Nacho sombrero, a Tequila sombrero and even a Sombrero Taco... Hey dan lets make that idea happen and maybe we could get rich.....:lol:

Well seriously Hanse it would be great for me to receive you guys as a matter of fact we are going to have a free apartment cause the people that lives on the apartment my mom rents ar egoing elsewhere so if that is the case you could all crash there, and if it is not possible i can get you to a cheap ( but nice) hotel, here in mexico the prices ar every cheap ( specially if you come with dollars and or Euros)...

So dont worry and if anyone is really interested ( of course if this comes to a reallity), send me a PM and we´ll figure something out.

:kickass:

Excellent! =) I hooked up with a Russian guy in Salvador - im sure he would be the guide if asked

Were at? The red square !? :kickass:

Exiled said:
Ive spend all my life in mexico and ive never heard of a burrito sombrero, of course i have heard of a Nacho sombrero, a Tequila sombrero and even a Sombrero Taco... Hey dan lets make that idea happen and maybe we could get rich.....:lol:

Well seriously Hanse it would be great for me to receive you guys as a matter of fact we are going to have a free apartment cause the people that lives on the apartment my mom rents ar egoing elsewhere so if that is the case you could all crash there, and if it is not possible i can get you to a cheap ( but nice) hotel, here in mexico the prices ar every cheap ( specially if you come with dollars and or Euros)...

So dont worry and if anyone is really interested ( of course if this comes to a reallity), send me a PM and we´ll figure something out.

:kickass:

Hey that sounds great to have somewhere to rest our asses :) . I´m a friend to Hanse that is, for the moment, located in Salvador. The two of us and another mate are so to speak Nightingale freaks why we have been considering of going to Mexico to see them. When things are decided it would be perfect to send you a PM and exchange information to get things right ?? :headbang:

Sure but as you may have notices i tend to ramble in and out of the forums, so if you guys want to send me apm, and ill give you my emal adress... i am most of the times at the msn, icq, yahoo messenger things so... better to give me a call there...

MMMM so nightingale freaks huh? i wonder if that means you will scream at the top of your lungs when Dan comes to the front of te stage and start playing LOL.......

Anyway lets keep in touch... Ill be glad to get to know some Nightingale fans from out of town....

Exiled said:
Sure but as you may have notices i tend to ramble in and out of the forums, so if you guys want to send me apm, and ill give you my emal adress... i am most of the times at the msn, icq, yahoo messenger things so... better to give me a call there...

MMMM so nightingale freaks huh? i wonder if that means you will scream at the top of your lungs when Dan comes to the front of te stage and start playing LOL.......

Anyway lets keep in touch... Ill be glad to get to know some Nightingale fans from out of town....

Nightingale freaks? We usually do like this in front of the nightingale stage :worship: heheh. As a matter of fact it would be good to exchange icq number or msn number later....but we send you a pm right now :). take care!

//from the swedish rockasses :headbang:

I wish they would say " We ar ethe band called rock" like in the making of "I" Video, when thei presented themselves.. i know it is a bad i dea.. but i would be laughing so hard that everybody would ge tthe point.. and if that would happen.. i would :worship:

:loco: