Will Smith loves Opeth?

applestuddel

Sep 26, 2008
I heard somewhere that Will Smith is a big fan of Opeth, I think in this forum. I can't seem to find any info on it though. Can anyone confirm this or show an article or interview where he said this?

I've never heard that, though I have heard he's a fan of Soilwork and seeing as Mike has guested on a Soilwork album, maybe Will Smith heard Opeth through that.

hahahaha well he loves wicked wisdom, and they are ultra brutal so he must like opeth

but seriously it'd be really cool if he did, will smith is great (and a great actor for those of you who ever saw those serious episodes of the fresh prince, like when will's dad comes back after ditching him as a baby, powerful stuff /> longest brackets ever)

^
Haha yeah, my friend loves Fresh Prince. He showed me that episode saying what a great actor Will Smith is, and I found it absolutely hilarious something that serious was in a comedy show, while my friend was literally on the verge of tears. Oh man I love how the laugh track audience was completely silent. But yeah, he's a good actor from what I've seen him in Ali, Pursuit of Happyness, etc.

He needs to stop making music though. I like some Hip-Hop but I find his work to be average at best. Hopefully he'll incorporate some Opeth influences to make Progressive Rap-Metal. :kickass:

Fuck Will Smith. Shit actor.

*takes a deep breath*

Okay. Do you have any proof? Will Smith isn't lost on me... yet.

Post it again and make your fonts bigger. No, I didn't miss your post dude, no need to repeat yourself. I asked you where you heard this. Including Seriously. in your post doesn't count as proof.

what band (assuming it is one) is that on Mike's shirt? looks like it might be Bathory.

oh and Will Smith is a great actor I think. and I like some of his hip hop its fun and nostalgic to me.