Will Smith loves Opeth?

Wow, how can someone with a golden spoon in their mouth even keep a straight face in this kind of video? lol

I actually saw them at Ozzfest way back, and you could barely hear them over the sound of the boos. But when the drummer and dudes were warming up in the sound check, they were actually awesome. I guess I could have walked out after the soundcheck was over.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha i used to work at a music store and i got a copy of wicked wisdom for free..........i actually coulnt not even GIVE it away, took years for me to get rid of it

hahaha yeah...wicked wisdom. i just cant help but wonder: shes a famous actress and that, doesnt she have a friend or someone around who'll tell her that her music is utter tasteless shit? i feel sorry for her...i mean i would feel very sorry if i had found out people were saying such stuff over the internet about my music.

NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.NANANA NAN ANAN NAN ANAN . NANAN NAH NAH NA NUH NAH.

sorry, had to do it.

i don't know why you're all bashing that band. i think they're ok. it's nu metal, allright, but where's the problem? i thought opeth fans are proud of themselves for being more open-minded. haven't paid attention to the lyrics, though.

i gave wicked wisdom an honest chance, i didn't know who it was fronted by until after i'd heard it, it's probably the worst album i've ever heard

i don't know why you're all bashing that band. i think they're ok. it's nu metal, allright, but where's the problem? i thought opeth fans are proud of themselves for being more open-minded. haven't paid attention to the lyrics, though.

We are, that's why we don't listen to shit.

I don't know about Opeth but I bet he's a fan of Bloodbath. ;)

(2:45-4:12)

Last edited by a moderator: