WIN A BLOODBATH SIGNATURE MAYONES GUITAR

Looks like you're gonna burst out laughing :lol: I say take a few more shots and try to look mean :p

metalfacecontest002.jpg
My brother isnt here to help me take more pics so I think I'll probably send in this one unless he comes home later.

I was going to make a demonoid mask in the metal shop and have the bloodbath logo etched through for the eyes, and strike a decent pose. Would have taken me no more than 5-6 hours. That would have been my "Metal-face"

BUT, since I'm in the middle of nowere here in Canada... and apparently arent allowed to pay for shipping.

I was going to make a demonoid mask in the metal shop and have the bloodbath logo etched through for the eyes, and strike a decent pose. Would have taken me no more than 5-6 hours. That would have been my "Metal-face"

BUT, since I'm in the middle of nowere here in Canada... and apparently arent allowed to pay for shipping.

I don't understand that either...It would be pretty fair to let the people willing to pay for shipping to take part too.

Does anyone know if this guitar has the sweet circle of sixes carved into it like Sodomizer's? I cant seem to load the page to look at it again. I hope I win that would be so ace.

I don't know if this info will be of any worth to anyone but I tried viewing a cached page of MetalSucks and it looks as if they had yet to post the winner...but I'm pretty sure the cached site was missing lots of articles...

...so with that last bit mind, maybe this post was totally worthless. Just thought I'd share what I could...