With Extreme Prejiduce

I rather play guitar but I'll do either.

oh and you should throw this picture on the myspace:

lolwtfbbq.jpg

Its only half of us.. but its entertaining

I know you probably think its played out vince... but I started to learn Shenanigans right before I broke 3 strings on my guitar. halo 3 beta is all fucked up today. it would be a pretty good excuse for me to buy some strings and finish learning it... If you guys would be interested in playing it <_<

after wasting an entire day performing brain surgery on my fucking guitar, ive decided its cursed.. or atleast the saddles or whatever the fuck they are, are stripped. I stringed the bitch. broke a string. bought some more strings just incase i did it again. then just now 2 strings popped out cause the saddles werent tight enough. either my allen wrench doesnt fit right (which I dont think is the case) or the thingys are stripped. either way im pretty pissed and im fucking done with that guitar.

That's exactly the place. The blue awning was always my land mark.

There is also that place in the north east, on state road I think......... what the hell was it called........ I can't remember, but if I email Jay he would remember. And I could drive to it. It's not to far from that VFW we had to go to for the TLA meetings.

I took a look at the site and looks like I'll only have to bring a few cymbols/stands, and my doube bass. It doesn't seem to expensive so if we go in there for four hours on a saturday sometime, we'd each need to throw in around $20.

OOOOOOOOOH I finally got strings on my fucking guitar lol. I got to pliers and tightened the shit out of the saddle thingy to hold the strings in. Only one problem, I tuned it to D to finish learning shenigans. So its stuck in D indefinably for awhile... but on a positive note vinny, we can play shenanigans when ever we all get together <_<

9-5 on both Friday and Saturday.

Not sure about sunday.

Monday is memorial day. If the weather is slamming I was going to propose our virgin trip to OC to harass Caione.

I'm down for the OC. i'll be at the hometown this weekend so we may be able to get together earlier if other's are interested. Just let me know which day in the weekend will be better for you guys.

I think I can hang out Friday, just, not very late. And I work untill 5 that day.

I AM going to the beach on Sunday or Monday, despite the forecast. I'm not sure which day I'm going. And if I go Sunday, I'm not sure if I'll be home Sunday night or if I'll stay untill Monday. Only way I'm not going is if when I wake up it is storming non stop with no hope of any sun at all.