With Extreme Prejiduce

Ok, Mike and Luis - what were these song titles?

I remember "Gentinal" but that's it right now! Man what a messed up trip to the beach - *shakes fist at Caione*

I dont mean to get ahead of myself... but when we play shows Im gonna wear my Mission gear when we play. You know Hat,Hood up, Bandanna Mask, sunglasses. *hickman voice* I'll be like mysterious and stuff yo.

argyle socks...

btw I bought B.R.'s ESP. Its so much easier to play then my V. Heres a picture of BR playing said guitar:

l_2a7b6f506c0cafc9c14803e3edaa70e2.jpg

which reminds me that I need to add a caption to this picture.

What is BR playing know?!

Anyway, Jack, those ESPs are nice. You should do well with it.

OK, so, Mike and I got together tonight. We have the foundation down for 3 songs I think + the infamous cover we were talking about doing maybe.

That's exactly the place. The blue awning was always my land mark.

There is also that place in the north east, on state road I think......... what the hell was it called........ I can't remember, but if I email Jay he would remember. And I could drive to it. It's not to far from that VFW we had to go to for the TLA meetings.

That place on State Street is Rhawn Street Studios. There's another studio right around the corner from it on Torresdale next to the prison called "Ground Control Studios."

GC kinda sucked in my opinion. Sutter Cane probably still has a place at Rhawn Street if they haven't been kicked out yet.

There is another one on state street - next to the tire place. It's killing me, the name has been on the tip of my tongue for weeks. I am ready to just drive out there so I can put the mystery to rest!

Anyway, RPM or whatever the hell it's called these days, on Delaware Ave, that was the past practice space I've ever been to. Lots of room, pretty good house equipment, soda machine, etc...

There is another one on state street - next to the tire place. It's killing me, the name has been on the tip of my tongue for weeks. I am ready to just drive out there so I can put the mystery to rest!

Anyway, RPM or whatever the hell it's called these days, on Delaware Ave, that was the past practice space I've ever been to. Lots of room, pretty good house equipment, soda machine, etc...

The one next to the tire place is Wylde Studios. I don't think I'm welcome there anymore. hah

that's it! Wylde!

DUDE, I'M NOT EITHER!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last time I was there the PA head was shot, so we went in to another room and grabbed that PA head and started jamming. Then a few minutes in, some chongo from another band was knocking at the door yelling about how we are not suppose to take equipment from the other rooms.

So they charge you full price regardless of whether or not the equipment you are paying to use works or not. Fucking LAME!