With what why?

hibernal_dream said:
What you are saying is beyond stupidity. I'm sorry to tell you, but none of us exist in a vacuum. We are all influenced by what we hear, see do and say, whether we like it or not. "Taking the wrong path", as you call it, is all part of life, you have to make mistakes to learn who you are and indeed, what path you should be on, and if that involves creating false images derived from other people's words and music, so be it.

This reminds me of that movie, with Matt Damon, where he says in the end "its better being a fake somebody than a nobody".

And that is your opinion.

I wanted to quote myself, but that seems like restating the obvious.

Of course you need to learn by mistakes - no one can live without them - or live without being them.

And of course we are influence by what we are exposed to - using the word "stupidity" without understanding what has been said and written seems even more stupid from where I stand. This is how I was influenced by your "stating the obvious" which actually seems to be the only way for you people to create coherence in your kindergarten-pseudo-human-states-of-mind.

Try to be right before telling anyone that you are.

And as far as Matt Damon is concerned - live with and praise your dreambuddy at his totem, live long and prosper - and spread your ectoplasmic puke here, there and everywhere - just dont come near me, you non-human ( once had the opportunity to become but didnt ) living dead piece of ghastly mass-produced excuse for something youre not.

- - - In dark we are all none - - -

If all you were saying was 'people shouldn't take too much from lyrics', then you sure said it in a wanky way...trying to look smart. We aren't all mindless drones, anyone who lives by lyrics are weak, and I'd say most people aren't that stupid. I get emotions or meanings from lyrics, nothing more.

You sound like another arrogant, asshole wannabe elitist so far.

Would be nice to understand and be understood, seems some are solely intent on selfassurance, sad really, but it's footie time!

What is a jimmy?

wrongscience said:
"...I was influenced by your "stating the obvious" which actually seems to be the only way for you people to create coherence in your kindergarten-pseudo-human-states-of-mind."
Thank you Captain Obvious! I'd like to say that to people more often, but I'm afraid I'd be considered rude and have to deal with that person completely different from then on. Ya know? I don't feel right saying things sometimes. I want to, but don't.

Most conversation is unnecessary. I'm afraid it'd become one hell of a dull world if we all stopped however. Probably more efficient..

I'd like it if people would think their thoughts through more thoroughly and then spit out the final thought.

I'd like a lot of things.

When I read the first post, I thought you were talking about the "Which Opeth lyrics best describe you?" thread. ? I think lyrics are the emotions of the writer. How they make me feel is (most likely) completely different.

I'm very confused. I'm can't tell whether this guy is being serious or not. If he is, am I supposed to feel sorry for myself for being a meaningless nobody? Is that the point? Does this thread even have a point? I know that you might have explained earlier, but I got lost looking for it in a sea of unnecessary words.