Wltm...

Nudger

Ruler of the Forest
Feb 27, 2004
Sheffield, UK
www.livejournal.com
Wltm (Would Like to meet...)

So, who would you like to meet from the boards, and who have you met?
I'll go first.

I've Met : Ximmian, Jonoleth, Joe5now.

I'd like to meet: Catharsis, Vince, Eagle, Chazzyf, Slev, Dragonmaiden

No offence to everyone else, they're just the few I remember :D

What an odd topic... Hmm... i think its safe to say we'd all like to meet everyone and have a big metal melee with only keyboards and old 486's as weaponry, seeing as we are the computer literate contingent of bloodstock...

I thought this was going to be a kinda dating thread....which would be very pointless as I am the only member of the fairer sex that seems to post on here on a regular basis :lol:
Yes...I would like to meet any of you that I have not met already and those I have met already I am happy to meet again for a yarn and bag of roast ox crisps! :loco:

Anyone I would like to meet!
Should be seeing Eagle and you this weekend though eh Dragonmaiden?

I'm looking forward to that!

MentaLee said:
I have no interest in meeting anyone at all so please avoid me at all costs at Bloodstock and make my life a hell of a lot easier ;)
Hmmmmm......now why should we do that! No fun whatsoever!! BTW I hear you are travelling up to this lovely part of the world later this week!!! Betcha can't wait!!!

Newcastle is the real North man! :p hehehe
I live even further North still but I spend half my time in Newcastle....it's better night out than most! (not for metal though unfortunately...but there is a class metal club 15 minutes from my house!!!!!!!)
It's a damn shame it's populated my nu-metalers. I mean the dancefloor is full when they play the odd 1 off nu-metal song but when I request 80s Maiden,megadeth or cannibal corpse it's just me and my mate showing the rest what metal is about!
Fuck i;ve gone way off topic...what was it again?

Oh aye...well i'm not one for meeting people off the net but i'll gladly come to this 'gathering' in the pub and have a drink with some fellow metalheads as we seem to be few and far between!
I've just found out my local supermarket ASDA sells Hobgoblin...i've never had it before but I have some in the house now..i'll have to give it a try when i recover from my damn illness!
I know how you feel dragonmaiden...it's annoying eh! :yell:

Hobgoblin is nice and easy to buy i find.. Morrissons sell it in the pick and mix ales (how metal can a supermarket get!) so you can get four bottles, those are pints, for a fiver... And it tastes even better in my new tankard...

True, i think your metal manhood has surpassed mine there... youd be surprised how hard it is to find drinking horns actually...

thats where the word Skol came from, that was what the vikings did to their enemies, they took their skulls and drank beer from them.. Skolling... If only Skol didnt taste like crap it would be a true metal drink!