Have you met any well known metal bands yet?

I met Chris Adler after the Lamb of God concert, got my ticket signed. It was pretty cool.
I met his brother Willie adler.
Very cool down to earth guy. I gave him a marlboro and in return he gave me a miller light.It was the same year as down was at ozzfest and i asked him how Phil Anselmo was.
He told me that Phil just left minutes before we walked up and that he was an egotistical prick! Yeah, i figured that but i love DOWN regardless.

My friend and I ran into Mikael and Niklas from Dark Tranquillity after a show a the 7-11 up the road. All I remember from the conversation was that the 7-11s in Sweden are also run by Indians.

Me and about 3 other people ate at a crappy all-night diner with Immolation after a show.

I didn't really talk to Kurt Vanderhoof from Metal Church but I was sitting close enough to him and his friends to see that he'd be fun to hang with.
He does a funny march to Judas Priest's"metal gods".

Met the Cryptopsy boys and Guy from Suffocation.
Local bands members usually join the crowd and will have a talk, e.g Alarums Mark Palfreyman

Please don't use the female primary sex characteristic as an insult k thx bi.

And you don't use "dick", "dickhead", "cocksucker" or anything as insults? I find that hard to believe. I don't think anyone discriminates with gender-related insults; those who use "vagina" as an insult probably use "dick" or "cock" as an insult too.

I'm an equal opportunity insultress.

Hmmm. As for musicians that I've met:

Helmuth from Belphegor -- we talked, he groped me, and then I put my hands in his pockets to get a guitar pick. Got the pick, so it was all worth it.

The guys of Moonspell -- absolutely awesome guys. I met Fernando twice at different shows, but the second time, I met the band. I got a backstage pass through my friend at a radio station and the guys offered us drinks, etc.

The guys of Katatonia -- same situation as above. What was really cool about the guys was basically that they looked completely worn out from the tour, as it was the second to last show, but they still put their all into the show, and we're quite nice backstage.

The guys of Daylight Dies -- from the tour that the above bands were in. Nice guys.

Hope to meet more.