Have you met any well known metal bands yet?

Iron Chef Sakai

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2007
Kitchen Stadium
Have you? Have you met any person from ANY metal band? Like, for example, have you met any singer, guitarist from some band?

Cuz I haven't. I'm just not living in the right places.

But I would like to meet Shagrath from Dimmu.

No, and frankly I don't have any reason to care if I did meet any, bar Peter Tägtgren, producer/engineer/guitarist/singer of Hypocrisy

Well lots of bands stick around after shows... u can talk to them, u meet them, but they're not going to remember you, and you can't consider that knowing them, and your question probably has an automatic answer ready to be told once again by them. But it's a cool bonus after an awesome show, and telling your friends can make u feel "cool" if they even know who ur on about haha.

richard simmons is coming to my town this saturday, i am thinking of getting my picture taken with him. but other than that, no, haven't met any musicians or actors or sports fuckers, and don't really care to.

richard_s.jpg

Corpsegrinder is such a dork. In a good way.

In a good way? At the show I attended, he kept making gay threats like how he was going to gouge out eyes of people who jump on the stage and that shit, but when a cute girl got up there and kissed him on the cheek, he turned bright fuckin' red. He's just a big teddy bear who pretends to be supa badass and coo.

I've also met Geoff Tate from Queensryche. He's a pretty nice and down-to-earth guy.

I've met quite a few bands,and yes,most of them have great memory.

It's probably because I like to follow bands on their tours,heh

In a good way? At the show I attended, he kept making gay threats like how he was going to gouge out eyes of people who jump on the stage and that shit, but when a cute girl got up there and kissed him on the cheek, he turned bright fuckin' red. He's just a big teddy bear who pretends to be supa badass and coo.

I've also met Geoff Tate from Queensryche. He's a pretty nice and down-to-earth guy.

That girl was me. :oops: