bands you just HATE!

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
-people who assume youre not a metal fan if you dont dress like one
-people who blow cigarette smoke in my face at shows. cancer is waiting, bitches.
and I fucking hate, HATE, 311.

I agree.

Bah, it's all subjective.

I look at all the bands people hate and I just think that they are missing out on a lot of good music.

Other than most of numetal, I listen to all metal. I love prog, death, power, etc...

I think people should open their minds more and just listen to METAL... all of it...

Except Slipknot... heh, they suck A LOT...

i hate creed. me and my friends were recently playing a game called "a band worse than creed" -- this is a tough game. we think puddle of mud might be worse than creed, but its a difficult call since they arent as big and visibly offensive.
i used to be really upset about korn and everyone "ruining" metal and mtv taking off headbangers ball, but now that im "old" and comfortable in my underground sense of superiority im feeling really threatened by the music channels picking up on my favorite music again. go figure!

Originally posted by dimensionidol
bullshits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
I guess you're were just joking, but when I listen to some crazy black metal and my mom says "Is that supposed to be good" I can see her point. Basically I never could stand screamy, yelly, growly vocals. I only listen to metal for music and not the vocals. I think I'm open to any kind of music, so I shouldn't feel embarressed about listening to metal and I don't feel embarressed about it, as I would feel embarressed listening to Dusty Springfield, which I'm doing right now. I think a lot of metal seems braindead to me and that's probably also why metal is kind of "hush-hush" if you know what I mean...

Originally posted by Board
I guess you're were just joking, but when I listen to some crazy black metal and my mom says "Is that supposed to be good" I can see her point. Basically I never could stand screamy, yelly, growly vocals. I only listen to metal for music and not the vocals. I think I'm open to any kind of music, so I shouldn't feel embarressed about listening to metal and I don't feel embarressed about it, as I would feel embarressed listening to Dusty Springfield, which I'm doing right now. I think a lot of metal seems braindead to me and that's probably also why metal is kind of "hush-hush" if you know what I mean...

aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullshits part 2!

so you say that you are embarassed to listen to morbid angel's or arch enemy's growls more than listen for example to texas or enya's boring voices?

nahhh!

i miss you completely on this point!

:eek:

p.s. i really like clean soft voices but a bit more personal than the two mentioned above!

Pearl Jam
Aerosmith
Creed
Van Halen - DAVID LEE ROTH era only! (Sammy's the man!)
All glitter-teens and boybands
Crazytown
Tool
Limp Bizkit
All rap/hiphop/r&b/ghetto booty shit

And I swear to god I never want to hear one more fucking song from Gwen Stefani, Pink, the Mulan Rouge shit OTHER than the actors!, or "artists" that call themselves things like "Ja Rule", "Jay Z", " Lil' Bow Wow", and "RedMan"!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by dimensionidol
aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullshits part 2!

so you say that you are embarassed to listen to morbid angel's or arch enemy's growls more than listen for example to texas or enya's boring voices?

nahhh!

i miss you completely on this point!

:eek:

p.s. i really like clean soft voices but a bit more personal than the two mentioned above!
No, I don't feel embarassed listening to metal. I don't listen to either Morbid Angel or Arch Enemy, but it seems a bit more logical listening to someone where I can say "Hey, he's/she's a good singer" instead of a band where it's just a guy growling. I have never really been able to associate with growls, I've always only liked metal for the music and not the vocals. I don't listen to Enya or Texas, but when I put on Marvin Gaye I really, really enjoy the vocals as he was a fantastic singer IMO and I feel that it lifts the music to another level. I've heard more metal where the music got ruined by awful vocals and I don't really think I can find any metal band where I really like a growly/screamy vocal. Sure, some are less worse than others (like Shagrath, Satyr, Mikael Åkerfeldt), but I can't really say "This growl/scream sounds cool", although it may fit the music very well sometimes.
I don't know if this makes any sense to you? If you only listen to metal it may not.
By the way, great comment "youy fuckin' ignorant! :mad: " :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Board
No, I don't feel embarassed listening to metal. I don't listen to either Morbid Angel or Arch Enemy, but it seems a bit more logical listening to someone where I can say "Hey, he's/she's a good singer" instead of a band where it's just a guy growling. I have never really been able to associate with growls, I've always only liked metal for the music and not the vocals. I don't listen to Enya or Texas, but when I put on Marvin Gaye I really, really enjoy the vocals as he was a fantastic singer IMO and I feel that it lifts the music to another level. I've heard more metal where the music got ruined by awful vocals and I don't really think I can find any metal band where I really like a growly/screamy vocal. Sure, some are less worse than others (like Shagrath, Satyr, Mikael Åkerfeldt), but I can't really say "This growl/scream sounds cool", although it may fit the music very well sometimes.
I don't know if this makes any sense to you? If you only listen to metal it may not.
By the way, great comment "youy fuckin' ignorant! :mad: " :rolleyes:

there is nothing more logical then listen to music for the emotion that it gives to you and stop!

not for "the growl non growl" vocals!

no i am not only listen to metal but on the contrary i listen much more other kind of music but this not means that i do not like growling!

the "you fuckin' ignorant "comment is not for you so mind your businness!

and listen to some real growling not marvin gay:lol:

"i need a sexual heling in my ass"

muuuuah ah ah ah ah ah !!!!!!!

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

:yow:

First of all "Sexual healing" was a crap song, but "What's going on" is a superb album IMO. Second of all, you don't have to make prerogatory comments, just because I don't have the same tastes in music as you do! If you like growls that's fine! I never really liked growls, but have learned to live with them, but that doesn't mean I'm a retard or anything like that, so stop that shit!

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin1
I dont know any Arch Enemy except like one song but I know they dont really have Growl vocals and you dont really notice, people please dont post when your high on crack.

angela gossow don't grow?

you are fuckin' crazy

she's the undisputed queen of growling!

you dumbass!

:lol:

This can't be this easy:D , I hate:

Pop
Rap
Hip-hop
Dance
Trance
Disco
Soul
Grunge
Nu-Metal
And I'm not to fond of Black Metal

Of course I also hate some bands and performers in the genres I dig, I'm very democratic in my hate. :mad: