WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

the guy with the mohawk is my ex. he played bass for a punkRawk band...i used to have a thing for punk rockers and i still think some are hot :heh:

bandinfo2.jpg

God i wanna post pics for that guy in Prison Break :( But i can't remember his name :cry:

HELP!

prison-break-season-2-promos16.jpg

I found one :OMG: *droooolz*

And please don't say that he's not hot cuz whoever watches Prison Break will disagree :Smug:

I don't watch Prison Break...I think he could be even better if he'd let his hair grow

I'm not into the whole punk-guy thing. Although I like a guy I saw the other day, he was punkish and had a skirt on, I love men in skirts ;).

For the Prison Break guy: he indeed would be hotter in my opinion if he had longer hair. :D

Sorry, but... I must post this one to make sweet dreams!! I <3 this Bach's old pic... well, love his voice a lot too.

243633268_6938c203d4.jpg

Ok, now I can go to sleep happier... :oops:

Playgirl???? I didn't know it actually exists. Alexi needs to be in it.....*gigles* No, i'm sure we can get a nude pic of him when he's drunk instead.

Ewwwww, sorry Nikkie, but Janne's brother is fucking ugly. Older siblings are hotter.

OceanQUeen: oooh, hotties!!!!

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6009203 said:
Sorry, but... I must post this one to make sweet dreams!! I <3 this Bach's old pic... well, love his voice a lot too.

243633268_6938c203d4.jpg

Ok, now I can go to sleep happier... :oops:

yeah he used to be hot back in the day. i agree on this one :)