WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Playgirl???? I didn't know it actually exists. Alexi needs to be in it.....*gigles* No, i'm sure we can get a nude pic of him when he's drunk instead.

Ewwwww, sorry Nikkie, but Janne's brother is fucking ugly. Older siblings are hotter.

OceanQUeen: oooh, hotties!!!!

thanks!! I am glad you and the other girls lilked them!! I have more pics to post tomorrow when I have more time.

243633268_6938c203d4.jpg

:oops: He's such a piece of cuteness!!!! :D

well, like I said, I saw týr yesterday, and I was right in front of Terji so I made some pics (not very good pics) ... within the zoom
he's a nice dude, a friend of mine fainted, so we were backstage and he was concerned and stuff
260307003.jpg

260307007.jpg

260307008.jpg

260307014.jpg

260307015.jpg

260307017.jpg

well, like I said, I saw týr yesterday, and I was right in front of Terji so I made some pics (not very good pics) ... within the zoom
he's a nice dude, a friend of mine fainted, so we were backstage and he was concerned and stuff

wow ingrid, I'm sorry for that friend of yours, but...Bad luck often brings good luck!!!! I think she (I suppose a girl) recovered better backstage!!!

^Damn, that's the suckiest thing ever.

This is Ross Sewage. What do you guys think? I think he's ssooooo hot!
svmetalii_3.jpg

doc_ross3.jpg

OMG, everyone head to on-topic. Allu and Janne's online!

you just put it on photobucket or a program like that, and then take the Image-code and post it here.

A photobucket-account can be created for free ;)