WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Any takers?

oiv-vort_jpg.jpg

pose20clo_jpg.jpg

thefinger_jpg.jpg
hell yeah, i'll take the black-haired one! he's fuckin hot!

so. damn. dreamy.
i'm in the process of... shall i say... informing him he has my attention. we haven't met formally, but i'm letting him know i find him worthy. ::drool:: and ::drool again::

oic...you could get to know him personally, eh? does he play any instruments or anything? he looks like he'd be in a band :cool:

lol nah, that wasn't sarcasm. i don't know what the dimmu guys look like except for the singer, shagrath. but since he's in a pretty big band...good luck trying to get him.

haha thanks. we'll see. (not). a girl can dream...
i'm bored with ordinary American boys. so i've upgraded to "successful musicians", from Eastern and Northern Europe. a.k.a. rock stars with hot accents, good/interesting backgrounds and no STDs. :kickass: and Mustis seems really smart. you have to be to compose symphony-worthy pieces like that.

These are from Behemoth's official site- don't sue me!
5.jpg

Nergal, far left
5.jpg

18.jpg

Behemoth_australia2006_08.jpg

Behemoth_australia2006_14.jpg

Behemoth_australia2006_16.jpg

Behemoth_australia2006_19.jpg

they totally wear speedos haha
Behemoth_australia2006_25.jpg

These I found on google
demigod_09.jpg

orion1_lrg.jpg

Orion.jpg

One of Orion's other bands- Vesania
vesania-sr.jpg

haha thanks. we'll see. (not). a girl can dream...
i'm bored with ordinary American boys. so i've upgraded to "successful musicians", from Eastern and Northern Europe. a.k.a. rock stars with hot accents, good/interesting backgrounds and no STDs. :kickass: and Mustis seems really smart. you have to be to compose symphony-worthy pieces like that.
i don't think you have to be very smart to be able to compose really nice music. i mean, take a look at alexi...it's just that some people really know music. it's just natural for them and they know what sounds good. but yeah, there is still some theory involved for writers who are just natural with music. so maybe that makes them kinda smart? lol.

but man, if a guy can compose music like that, he's won my heart :worship: