WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Ahhh, I restart with my Teemu's obsession... :loco: but well, hopefully my day, and yours too my ladies, will turn better after seeing his pics. :D

:oops: ...he's the hawtest.

By the way, his guitar is lovely too, don't you think gals?

yay :D :D

this guy is pretty hot too, only he looks so weird on the pic, but I love this pic haha it was made yesterday
tears were on my face because of laughing

Elexorien15.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;6180485 said:
Ahhh, I restart with my Teemu's obsession... :loco: but well, hopefully my day, and yours too my ladies, will turn better after seeing his pics. :D

:oops: ...he's the hawtest.

:loco: :kickass: :D!

mine never left :erk::lol:
and this guy's hot too, he must never know, because i kept prtscr-ing him :lol: , ignore my stupid conversation and the weird pics on the background :lol: :lol: :lol:
16.jpg

15.jpg

8.jpg

Fuck bolt-on necks.

I took some Petri pictures friday at the concert of Ensiferum, I'll post them the moment I have found the right cable to put them on the computer

mine never left :erk::lol:
and this guy's hot too, he must never know, because i kept prtscr-ing him :lol: , ignore my stupid conversation and the weird pics on the background :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Eve, I didn't read this your post cuz forgot to read this thread again.... and well, don't worry hun, I have obsessions too... sadly I do. Haha.
But then... yes, you're damn right, he's hot for my taste too!! :Smokin: Ahh, you're so lucky that I'm enviouuus!!! :p ....I joke, nay, I don't. :)

Also, Rox and Ingrid, yeah: hot guys those ones in your pics too!! :oops: (ps: sorry, I forgot to come and read this thread in the last days... silly Eli)