WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

What does "looker" means?

(sorry, I´m Spanish, we only use the English at School):loco:
"looker" means... "good looking". "he's a looker" is the same as "he's good looking" (attractive)

I don't want to bring this up in the "other" threads where those male specimen stagnate. Emptifier posts here... dunno why. but anyway...

If I'm in the right place at the right time when I move overseas, I'm gonna try to get Lopez to play drums for me, if he's not in another band fulltime. I don't want a straight-up "metal" drummer (like fuckin Axenrot). Lopez fits the bill nicely, and I hear he's a really nice guy.

edit: on another note- riderofjustice just hit on me on AIM. gimme some advice on how to fuck with him. :)

atakhama.jpg

the fourth dude with blonde hair is cute :p

this is the band Atakhama

"looker" means... "good looking". "he's a looker" is the same as "he's good looking" (attractive)

I don't want to bring this up in the "other" threads where those male specimen stagnate. Emptifier posts here... dunno why. but anyway...

If I'm in the right place at the right time when I move overseas, I'm gonna try to get Lopez to play drums for me, if he's not in another band fulltime. I don't want a straight-up "metal" drummer (like fuckin Axenrot). Lopez fits the bill nicely, and I hear he's a really nice guy.

edit: on another note- riderofjustice just hit on me on AIM. gimme some advice on how to fuck with him. :)

kk i wont IM u n e more.. keep ur ghost stories to urself, if u cant be a decent person i wont bother with you.

^I've got plenty :Smokin:

But he won't let me give them to anyone ... mabye you should ask from him some day.

Fuck i miss you so freakin much Vikkikins..:cry: