WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

guess who I saw yesterday? :D

:yow:
Oh.my.god.

NOW we are SERIOUSLY talking.

You've just redeemed yourself of all the hideous pictures you have posted in this thread so far. In fact, you get a credit of 20 horrendous pictures you might want to post in the future.

He looks delicious.

:lol:

want more? :p

l_786cd2bfcdebaa9f11cc33c5dad922bd.jpg

l_c276066d2e802559a8f28bdf0ac3031c.jpg

l_435a6abffe2a713ff219ccd65284748e.jpg

Keep 'em coming.

Isn't it funny the effect beauty has on a human being? I am completely ignoring the fact that he is wearing a stupid ass costume.

I'm sure that guy is bad news, though. I mean, just imagine what a headache it is to be his girlfriend...

GOD he is AMAZING!!! if i could meet him today i would forever Be happy :Spin: DAAAMN :oops: Ooh vikk post more Plz u got good tatste

i don't have more pics of him =/ even me would bang him :lol:

not really :p

dear god... *drewls like a little teethless girl in chocolateland*

i didn't read the "Little", so i pretty much imagined a old wrinkled teethless woman eating chocolate :erk:

and no, not me, i'm half bald with a huge nose :(

^:lol:

Ok that topless dude is a no for me, i could never like a guy who shaves his armpits.

^:lol:

Ok that topless dude is a no for me, i could never like a guy who shaves his armpits.

Yeah, I used to say the same thing. I mean, if you have back hair, PLEASE shave it! But armpit hair, for a man, is a sign of masculinity, I think. But then I met a guy who shaved armpits and I got used to it. Can't say I ever liked it, though.

But that babe in the picture...? His armpits are the last thing I'd think about and I am sure that's not the only thing he shaves.

You like guys who shave body parts aside from head and nether regions?? Hate to break it to you, but you ladies are faghags.

Guys who shave their chest = super gay.