WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

:lol:

want more? :p

l_435a6abffe2a713ff219ccd65284748e.jpg

*faints* HE's goooorgous.....o_O

You wouldn't say so if you first thought about how he killed bears with his bare hands and how he raped a whole village on his tour to this lovley stream.

only cuz he is Russian:
vladimir1fx1.jpg
In all seriousness, this dude's attractive... but reminds me of Ville Valo. He's only attractive with lots of makeup to cover the deathly circles under his eyes and a good suit to distract from his Ziggy Stardust heroin junkie lack of body.

Yeah, that dude does remind me of Ville Valo. In fact, I thought it was him for a split second.

I don't see anything wrong with him though, whoever that is. He's as hot as Ville...

And since we're on the subject of hot guys, I met a HOT Czech dude the other day. I wish I had pictures 'cause he was to die for. Plus, he had the sexiest accent. Too bad he didn't have much of a brain:(

LR! You should get really really really drunk and high and go on a screen shot rampage with all your band dvds! Then... THEN... you should completely forget about the shots until WEEKS later when you find them while clearing out your pics folders!!! Please post the cute ones here!!

Ok, ok... fine... here ya go. I amaze myself sometimes.

The first two are for Nikki. Chris Amott:
y.jpg

g.jpg

:D
Drummer boy:
untitled.jpg

untitledyh.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

fh.jpg

jhgj.jpg

sdh.jpg

ku.jpg

There was a stomach slap fiesta. Apparently I tried to capture the mood of the scene. FAIL.
df.jpg

jhg.jpg

fg.jpg

sd.jpg

Jager is good, I guess. I don't remember. Enjoy.

I'm going to treat you ladies to all your favorite men.

Because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday night.

First, for LR, no surprise, Daniel Erlandsson
daniel.jpg

erlandsson3.jpg

Next, for MIMA, Dan Swano
Danswano.jpg

Next, for Deadly, that Perttu guy
Apocalyptica_2005_-_Perttu_Kivilaak.jpg

imagen93zd.jpg

For Stormy, Layne Staley
laynestaley.jpg

For Eli, Teemu!
Teemu_Mantysaari-1.jpg

and for myself,I'm gonna let you all say hi to Kimmo Timonen.
kimmotimonen1.jpg

You girls are still in love with some really ugly motherfuckers...

In my humble opinion all the dudes Nikki posted need a total make-over and they need it quick!! Except the hockey guy, 'cause that will make him hot by default.