WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

You girls are still in love with some really ugly motherfuckers...

In my humble opinion all the dudes Nikki posted need a total make-over and they need it quick!! Except the hockey guy, 'cause that will make him hot by default.

:)

I'm going to treat you ladies to all your favorite men.

Because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday night.

First, for LR, no surprise, Daniel Erlandsson
daniel.jpg

erlandsson3.jpg
Nikki... my love... I'll arrange Chris time just for you. :D
You girls are still in love with some really ugly motherfuckers...

In my humble opinion all the dudes Nikki posted need a total make-over and they need it quick!!
Well then... more D for me!

For Nikki:
2_chris-1.jpg

3_chris.jpg

5_chris-2.jpg

5_chris-3.jpg

chris.jpg

For... any girls into guys with fabulous hair, at the least:
2_dan-2.jpg

studio2005-023.jpg

tokyobackstage2.jpg

_daniel.jpg

A90.jpg

osaka4.jpg

Who wants to see something really friggin weird?!?

Here ya go:
eindhoven5.jpg

some chick asked me if i was bi today.. and im not. im wondering if i have a bi vibe. or if she thinks im hitting on her.
random shit.. im not offended. there just has to be reason for her to walk up to me and ask..:err:

^Are you a girl? Maybe you were being really friendly and she missinterpreted it. Girls can pull off being bi and being cool at the same time, though; lot's of men are down with that.

But never, EVER date a bi guy.

some chick asked me if i was bi today.. and im not. im wondering if i have a bi vibe. or if she thinks im hitting on her.
random shit.. im not offended. there just has to be reason for her to walk up to me and ask..:err:

Well.. Like cris said mabey she misinturpred u n thouhgt You were comeing on to her.. Or mabey she was And thought that You were sexy.. Who knows :)