WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

┼Victim of the Night┼;6901153 said:
I've just understood that some of those ones in which I had a lot of trust have never respected me and lied... and it hurts... but I'll get over it, nothing lasts forever.

Oh yes. I understand you..(you remeber what I said about my ex..) but as you said, you will get over it because it's sure that you will find one who will be nice with you.

I admit that I am prejudiced against women. I'm not a sexist or something like that, but there are some things which really annoy me when it comes to women. And no woman on this planet, mum and my girl included, proved me wrong so far.

I'm "prejudiced" against women as I think all of them seem to go for the guys who are pricks.

From my standpoint, I don't find "valleygirls" for instance attractive, even if they are good looking, due to there personality (or lack there of). I'm not saying looks aren't important (anyone who say different is a lier), but I value someone who can hold a meaningful conversation and are intellectual rather than a daddy's girl. Of course, I am speaking for myself :p Some people are just simply superficial.

Why the fuck am I in this thread? :lol:

yeah, at first glance, it's about the looks and the sexual attraction. but then once you get to know that the person is an asshole/bitch, they're no longer very attractive.

From my standpoint, I don't find "valleygirls" for instance attractive, even if they are good looking, due to there personality (or lack there of). I'm not saying looks aren't important (anyone who say different is a lier), but I value someone who can hold a meaningful conversation and are intellectual rather than a daddy's girl. Of course, I am speaking for myself :p Some people are just simply superficial.

Why the fuck am I in this thread? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Technically, I'm a valley girl (I live in the valley, and literally 20 mins away from Beverly Hills if you're thinking about the movie Clueless). But I'm not ditzy (usually :p), and I'm pretty intellectual. I really don't understand why they started calling the ditzy blonde type valley girls to begin with...

most of the good looking guys always go for brain dead bimbos, so of course, that makes it harder to find a half-decent guy.

This thread is made of penises and fail.

Not anymore :D

1471414238.jpg

1471417954.jpg

And I beseech you, post more pics of yourself, cuz you belong in here :oops: