WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

This is relevant to my interests :lol:

Can you please address my questions regarding my friend who shares the same birthday (July 15) and another good friend whom I have lost touch of (July 17) are seemingly opposites to me? Also, do you honestly believe if I came out of my mother 4 days later, that I would have completely different traits? I am not being a cynical prick, I am actually very interested in learning about why people are the way they are and believe/behave in the manner that they do.

For starters, Chinese astrology DOES have an impact on peoples' astrological tendencies, not just their sun signs. Also, your "sign" is your sun sign. There are Passion, Love, Ambition, Warrior, Moon, Vesta, Karma, Power, etc. signs as well, which are determined by your exact birthdate and time in most cases. Each of those focuses on a different part of one's identity.

It's way too much to get involved with right now... I'm exhausted.

Capricorn? Well, I have very bad luck with Capricorns in general. You're very well-grounded, reasonable, hard-working, ambtious and try to find steadiness in all you do. Your sign is that of the goat which is the worker of the zodiac. I could go on but I'm seriously fucking tired. I had to edit all I just typed cause apparently I can't spell right now.

Thank you for responding.

I for one believe a person's traits and qualities are based and shaped by his or her upbringing and environment, not the date they came out their mother's pussy :lol:

Sorry for using you as an example, Spirit Crusher, but he is a Sagittarius and he doesn't seem to fit the bill at all.

http://www.astrology-online.com/sagittar.htm

Fair enough. To each their own. I picked up my boy just boy asking his sign (it was a double-sided pick-up line) and later followed up with a 4-page astrology reading. He admitted that I got him pinned to the T. Since then... I've handled him with respect to that and all's been well. Works for me. Then again, I'm an Aquarius. I'm not supposed to make sense to most people and it's expected of you to disagree. It's in my nature to do things thought irrational by the majority.

I realize you are tired, so I'll stop here :)

Aquarians fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist

Contradiction much?

Did I say I was going to stop? Whoops :p

I personally see Astrology in the same way I look at those chinese Fortune Cookies :lol:

The ex and I had our whatevers read a while ago by some computer program. Some of it was amazingly accurate, but the majority was just vague and could be applied to anyone.

I personally see Astrology in the same way I look at those chinese Fortune Cookies :lol:

I lol'd.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6957485 said:
I am a Taurus... :D ...so how would I be, hmm? :p

OMG!!1 We are compatible :lol: (I had a 1 out of 4 chance, considering Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces are all compatible with Taurus and there are 12 months in a year)

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibility/cancer-taurus.html

It's fun to read this stuff and believe it applies directly to yourself :p

i wonder if "reading my cock" involves stroking it.

lolwut?

I realize you are tired, so I'll stop here :)

Contradiction much?

Did I say I was going to stop? Whoops :p
Not at all. Most Aquarians have double personalities. We're extroverted, at home in party and social situations and exhibitionists in form or another. However in one-on-one situations, we're insecure, shy, introverted and nervous because we're unsure of how to avoid misrepresenting ourselves. For example, I'll rip a solo and lecture to any crowd, but I'm really bad at eye contact and get nervous when I'm given 100% attention from one person.
This zodiac thing might be BS, but it doesn't hurt...

*cough*march20th1979!*cough*
Pisces-Aries cusp. Emotional, extroverted, aware of yourself and how you present yourself to the world, apply your emotions first and rationality second.
I've collected a few which have held some meaning for me. "Depart not from the path which fate has you destined", "You'll have luck in everything you put your hands to"... there's a new one but I can't remember it right now.
┼Victim of the Night┼;6957485 said:
I am a Taurus... :D ...so how would I be, hmm? :p
Stubborn, spoiled, love luxury and the finer things in life... down to earth and protective of those you love.

yeah yea.. they're summaries.

Can you predict one's future through astrology readings? (didn't you start an Astrology thread a while ago?)
I did... and I didn't start many of the readings but seriously... each one would have been about 2-3 pages in MS and my world went chaotic at that time. Since then I haven't given much thought to preaching in the internetz.

BACK ON TOPIC
Eucharist.
865450220_l.jpg

865450728_l.jpg

Oh, hotties, now back off topic:

Pisces-Aries cusp. Emotional, extroverted, aware of yourself and how you present yourself to the world, apply your emotions first and rationality second.

Every single astrology site I read say we are a horrible match (me: saggitarius/him: pisces) but I am willing to do some sacrifices and compromise a bit just because he is a really good catch!:lol:
*cough*elaborate!*cough*

I did... and I didn't start many of the readings but seriously... each one would have been about 2-3 pages in MS and my world went chaotic at that time. Since then I haven't given much thought to preaching in the internetz.

I did as in "I did predict my future" or I did as in "I did create an Astrology thread"?

OMG!!1 We are compatible :lol: (I had a 1 out of 4 chance, considering Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces are all compatible with Taurus and there are 12 months in a year)

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibility/cancer-taurus.html

It's fun to read this stuff and believe it applies directly to yourself :p

OMG!!1 Are we?! Hahaha, yeah, that link says so... 'twas funny! :lol:

Even though, that dear ex bf who made me suffer so much is a Cancer... :cry: ...seriously, I really had a hard time with him, he didn't understand me and was too selfish, he wasn't there for me, he never cared... I was nothing, maybe he thought I was a toy? I dunno, and don't care anymore anyway.
Well, I hope not all Cancer men are like that, otherwise poor world. :p

But I don't wanna believe to Astrology, so... nothing matters. :)

Stubborn, spoiled, love luxury and the finer things in life... down to earth and protective of those you love.
Hmm, gotta say it's quite all true... I'm not spoiled though. :)

yeah yea.. they're summaries.
Of course, no worries. ;)