WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I don't mind tattoos. Just... aspiring to cover one's entire body with ink is kinda gross imo. I wanna be able to go out with my guy to say a formal event and not have people judging because of that. I like it when they judge him for who he is, not what ridiculous amount of ink he's covered in. Idk if you'd consider that shallow, but it's true.

More metal than thou would be the term. I like when a guy is confident but not to the point where he has to let the world know how through his ego. That goes for every kind of guy. I like them modest, but not submissive.

When they try really hard to prove themselves I think they're overcompensating for something they lack... physical or mental, hehe

I'm afraid it's usually mental:erk: And I've been finding out so many new ways men overcompensate it's not even funny.

And about the tattoos, I agree wholeheartedly.

I came, love! :)
Sorry I didn't come sooner for you!! :lol:
The news is, in a freakishly weird way the interwebz managed to send requests both ways to me AND Mr. Erlandsson on MSN...

He is very receptive and very ok with the fact that the interwebz are a scary entity. We tried to solve the puzzle but without success so we gave up and accept the interwebz's insisting we talk in real time.

:p

:Smug:

Shannon: That's great, really great! So on which level are you two now?
Anyways, maybe i'll catch you on msn some day.

haha, I dreamed that I was at Gigantour last night but Lamb of God was opening and I was talking to Randy before the show. and this is the fourth Gigantour dream I've had :zombie:

but to stay on topic, here. I've been meaning to this for a long time actually:
fracturepic9.jpg

ryanart1.jpg

mmm....I swear I could just eat him up.

Ladies come on! Let's get some real opinions here :p

:Smug:

Shannon: That's great, really great! So on which level are you two now?
Anyways, maybe i'll catch you on msn some day.
I'm just being a jerk. True story, but I'm still a douche. Just friends. I talked to him for 5 mins in person and since via myspace and msn. Everyone's a character behind a computer screen. We'll see if I actually like him as a person when he comes around again. Plus, I'm sure he's got a gf.

I've followed the good rule of not letting him know I think he's attractive.

This thread needs a bit of a bump
Ryan Gosling didn't look too bad there. Good call.

Having watched '21' and 'Across the Universe' recently Jim Sturgess is quite the honey. And he has a gorgeous singing voice, which helps.

Having gone to see Sonata on Monday, my little thing for Marko Paasakoski is worse than ever. Oh dear. I'm trying to decide whether he is shy or just very moody though. Can't decide...

This thread needs a bit of a bump
Ryan Gosling didn't look too bad there. Good call.

Having watched '21' and 'Across the Universe' recently Jim Sturgess is quite the honey. And he has a gorgeous singing voice, which helps.

Having gone to see Sonata on Monday, my little thing for Marko Paasakoski is worse than ever. Oh dear. I'm trying to decide whether he is shy or just very moody though. Can't decide...

He's shy.