WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I actually had a guy stop calling/seeing me/acknowledging my existence because he decided I looked "too much like his ex"...

That's ok though, he got jealous everytime I said another guy was attractive- BEFORE we were dating.

Well, I can understand him if you both OBVIOUSLY liked eachother and were headed towards a relationship, it is a bit rude to be saying other people are attractive.

P.S. His reason for dumping you was utter was bullshit.

My ex and I are still friends....we were hanging out this weekend at a friend's party. We all started to watch the COB DVD and he flipped out because the girls and I were talking about how hot Henkka, Janne and Alexi are. Boys are stupid....

Well, I don't know why he did that, if he was an ex and just hanging out, that is stupid... unless you guys were being annoying.

Well, I can understand him if you both OBVIOUSLY liked eachother and were headed towards a relationship, it is a bit rude to be saying other people are attractive.

P.S. His reason for dumping you was utter was bullshit.
Well, it wasn't quite at that point just yet. Nothing had happened and majority of his side of the conversations involved complaining about an ex in some way.

Yeah, it was a coverup reason. I got that reason from one of his housemates, anyway. He didn't have the nerve to say anything to me but was all about discussing me with his buddies, obviously. It's ok though... cause eventually he broke down and we got to talking about how wrong we were for each other.

Simple things like... he wants a wifey and biological kids. He's very homely and not much of a dreamer. Total opposite of what I'm looking for. He's a Capricorn. I knew it wouldn't work out but I tried anyway, ::lol::
Nah, he just really hates COB and music in general...
Just one of the many reasons why we don't date anymore

That particular guy hates all of my favorite bands and death metal in general.

anyone else but me think that Ben Barnes from the Prince Caspian movie is hot?

poster_chronicles-narnia-prince-caspian_1.jpg

He is quite the looker, isn't he? I dunno about him looking like Joe from Gojira though. I can't see it at all.

Some other actors who are definite eye candy.

* James McAvoy
* I have a bit of a thing for Aaron Eckhart
* Christian Bale
* Robert Downey Jr is looking quite fit at the moment. He was very fanciable in Iron Man IMHO
* Ed Norton

I think that's enough for now.

He is quite the looker, isn't he? I dunno about him looking like Joe from Gojira though. I can't see it at all.

Some other actors who are definite eye candy.

* James McAvoy
* I have a bit of a thing for Aaron Eckhart
* Christian Bale
* Robert Downey Jr is looking quite fit at the moment. He was very fanciable in Iron Man IMHO
* Ed Norton

I think that's enough for now.

McAvoy reminds me of Daniel Briere, which is ultimate cuteness

Love, love, love McAvoy....too bad his wife is one of the ugliest girls around. I guess Scottish people just have to be weird in all aspects of life.