WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Here :)
pete_duiso.jpg

She said men!

Nawww cmon! Tough strong guys are the only types who attract me (of course along with the good lookin face).
and brains....????
Am I the only one here who likes guys that are so thin and pale (and have long hair) that they look unhealthy ?
I was into that look when I was going through an intense goth phase...

when I was 13
Downy.
but I'd like something like this:

P9160034.jpg

STOOIEEEEEEEE!!
Stu sucks and he's gonna be a total cunt like always. Don't get all excited and change your mind for the moment just cause he'll be here on your birthday. He has awful taste in women and needs a serious ego check.

and for me
Charles_Andreason_Sharlee_DAngelo-1.jpg
Oh dear...

All I think of is the 1.5 foot height difference and how much you hate smokers.......

and brains....????

I was into that look when I was going through an intense goth phase...

when I was 13

Downy.

Stu sucks and he's gonna be a total cunt like always. Don't get all excited and change your mind for the moment just cause he'll be here on your birthday. He has awful taste in women and needs a serious ego check.

Oh dear...

All I think of is the 1.5 foot height difference and how much you hate smokers.......

:lol: Posting Stu was me being silly!

and I'll probably have to stop Sharlee from smoking sometime

That or I'll just deal with it

:lol: Posting Stu was me being silly!

and I'll probably have to stop Sharlee from smoking sometime

That or I'll just deal with it
Well.... units inside the band got him to stop a while ago but it didn't last and he picked it up again. I highly doubt he'll quit for some chick. and he's over 40, btw.

Weee lovely pictures. :D

@LR: Yah brains too :p

@Mystique: Yeah, you know what he's not bad at all.. not really my type but he's more than fine. Cool!

^Oh oh what was his name?? :erk:

The Edge or sth? Yeah it is, i read the pic's name.

But anyways i'm fed up with them.. i need new faces. plz :D
BTW: I love Sharlee :oops: I posted a pic of him before.