WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

JV of Machine Men band again. :Smokin:

obrjv57737.jpg

Pic was cropped because it was so big.

Looks like a girly version of Jeff Loomis. I bet he can't even play that guitar!

He is very good at playing that guitar. He's been guitarist in bands for 10 years. Wacken twice.
Black Metal band Funeris Nocturnum with singer Mikko Kotamki of Swallow The Sun
Death Metal band Atakama
Heavy Metal band Machine Men

I wish you dumb guys would pull yer heads out of yer butts. You sound like idiots trashing these good musicians. :lol:

Hey! It's not my fault he is such a crummy guitarist I have never heard of him.

I was always under the impression you were a guy. Are you one of them homosexuals? If you are, bless your heart!

Are you saying I would not listen to a band based on whether or not the guitarist is good looking?

You must be a women, you have no rational thought process.

OH!

Are you saying I would not listen to a band based on whether or not the guitarist is good looking?

You must be a women, you have no rational thought process.

OH!

Ugly people make beautiful music. And beautiful people make ugly music.

and beautiful people make beautiful music=GOJIRA!

but really, listening to a band because the members are goodlooking is nonsense.

Anyone likes Jeff Loomis ? I want his babies !! He's alright, not incredibly hot, but his guitar skills make up for that. And his hair is awesome.
jeff_loomis.jpg

gallery_1632_91_55238.jpg

Jeff_Loomis-12267.jpg

JeffLoomisNevermore.gif

JeffLoomis.jpg

366468198_2fed2fc806.jpg

haha, he looks like an ugly version of alexi
No, he just looks like a normal guy, not really hot but not totally ugly either. Jeff Loomis is hotter than him though.

Hmm, after analyzing girls reactions, I have come to the conclusion that if these guys were normal they wouldn't be attractive to you, but the fact that they are in a band and play guitar automaticaly makes them cute!

Hmm, after analyzing girls reactions, I have come to the conclusion that if these guys were normal they wouldn't be attractive to you, but the fact that they are in a band and play guitar automaticaly makes them cute!

Exactly.