WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Hmm, after analyzing girls reactions, I have come to the conclusion that if these guys were normal they wouldn't be attractive to you, but the fact that they are in a band and play guitar automaticaly makes them cute!

Well, Jeff is not the hottest guy on earth, but he's far from being ugly, so he would be attractive anyway. His guitar skills just make him a bit more interesting, but that's like anyone. A lot of things count when it comes to finding a person attractive or not, but how could you expect me, or another girl for that matter, to judge him on his personality when I don't know him and have never talked to him ??

Take Daniel (Ensi) for example. I think that he's good looking, not the hottest guy ever either, but what makes him really attractive imo is his personality. He's a really cool guy. Somebody who doesn't know him could say he is really attractive when they watch him on Youtube because he's also good at playing guitar. So the skills only matter when you don't know the person.

Well, Jeff is not the hottest guy on earth, but he's far from being ugly, so he would be attractive anyway. His guitar skills just make him a bit more interesting, but that's like anyone. A lot of things count when it comes to finding a person attractive or not, but how could you expect me, or another girl for that matter, to judge him on his personality when I don't know him and have never talked to him ??

Take Daniel (Ensi) for example. I think that he's good looking, not the hottest guy ever either, but what makes him really attractive imo is his personality. He's a really cool guy. Somebody who doesn't know him could say he is really attractive when they watch him on Youtube because he's also good at playing guitar. So the skills only matter when you don't know the person.

Whereas I'm devilishly handsome but a total asshole amirite?

I kid, I kid :p

Hmm, after analyzing girls reactions, I have come to the conclusion that if these guys were normal they wouldn't be attractive to you, but the fact that they are in a band and play guitar automaticaly makes them cute!

1178951562-guitar.png

haha as pessoas que eu gostaria de encontrar me conhecem, então foda pro resto :cool: