WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Erkki Silvennoinen - he used to play bass for Finnish metal band Amoral and now he plays in Finnish Idols winner Ari Koivunen's band.

More Erkki pics:

Erkki2.jpg

:oops:

dani filth? :erk:

on the list of the other top 10 most ridiculous black metal pictures of all time...
dani.jpg

Weighing in at #10 is our good friend, Dani. Yeah, yeah, we all know Cradle of Filth isn’t black metal -- they're more a retarded version of Marilyn Manson aimed at really sexually frustrated teenage losers -- but I say tough titties!! I’ll be damned if that isn’t the most angst-ridden, irritable bowel grimace I’ve ever seen. Is that a cold sore on his lip? Oral herpes? Fuck, what is that!? The microphone, as displayed, is clearly a homage to the mighty phallus. You would think he’s preparing for a blood-curdling banshee wail, when in fact he’s going to plunge the faux-cock directly into the hole of his fishnet Spider-Man shirt in a gesture of unprecedented homoeroticism. Carry on, Dani.

hahahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol:

see the rest at http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/revi..._ridiculous_black_metal_pics_of_all_time.html

i laugh my ass off every time.

now time for ze rrrrrreal hotty :loco:

i've seen this band perform saturday, and i noticed their hawt bass-player :D pictures stolen from myspace:

kurt.jpg

l_60be7b592930254bb7b7bb86ea6dfc7b.jpg

11111-1.jpg

2222222222222.jpg

333333333.jpg

44444444.jpg

ah yes... 100% Belgian pride :headbang: