WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

now time for ze rrrrrreal hotty :loco:

i've seen this band perform saturday, and i noticed their hawt bass-player :D pictures stolen from myspace:

kurt.jpg

l_60be7b592930254bb7b7bb86ea6dfc7b.jpg

11111-1.jpg

2222222222222.jpg

333333333.jpg

44444444.jpg

ah yes... 100% Belgian pride :headbang:
he is reaaaaaaaly hot!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Groupies like having their asses grabbed by rock stars simply because they're members of a band and happen to be able to carry on conversation til they're given the opportunity to grab some ass. Don't take it as flattery, it's truly degrading regardless of who does the deed. If he'd done that to me there would have been some fist-throwing. Daniel's included in that "rock star" category. I think he's well aware of my thoughts on sexual advances.

On another note- Daniel and I are still partaking in the courtship ritual. We discussed food and music this weekend. Someone's a bit of a hippie....... our vinyl collections match quite well.

Groupies like having their asses grabbed by rock stars simply because they're members of a band and happen to be able to carry on conversation til they're given the opportunity to grab some ass. Don't take it as flattery, it's truly degrading regardless of who does the deed. If he'd done that to me there would have been some fist-throwing. Daniel's included in that "rock star" category. I think he's well aware of my thoughts on sexual advances.

On another note- Daniel and I are still partaking in the courtship ritual. We discussed food and music this weekend. Someone's a bit of a hippie....... our vinyl collections match quite well.

Well put, whoever Daniel is.

dani filth? :erk:

on the list of the other top 10 most ridiculous black metal pictures of all time...
dani.jpg

Weighing in at #10 is our good friend, Dani. Yeah, yeah, we all know Cradle of Filth isn’t black metal -- they're more a retarded version of Marilyn Manson aimed at really sexually frustrated teenage losers -- but I say tough titties!! I’ll be damned if that isn’t the most angst-ridden, irritable bowel grimace I’ve ever seen. Is that a cold sore on his lip? Oral herpes? Fuck, what is that!? The microphone, as displayed, is clearly a homage to the mighty phallus. You would think he’s preparing for a blood-curdling banshee wail, when in fact he’s going to plunge the faux-cock directly into the hole of his fishnet Spider-Man shirt in a gesture of unprecedented homoeroticism. Carry on, Dani.

hahahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol:

see the rest at http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/revi..._ridiculous_black_metal_pics_of_all_time.html

i laugh my ass off every time.

:erk:you know what I'm going to say, jealous people- they are just too stupid to do smth else except insulting everyone.. not funny at all

Dani Filth kicks ass whatever you say ppl.:p

Lady_Laiho@ Yeah, me too but i was too lazy to search for other one XD