Womanizing, Mysogyny and Libertinism.

That's incorrect I think. I don't know if we have any law experts in here, but I'm pretty sure accusations are separated into two categories; accusations with evidence and accusations without evidence, and that's how they're dealt with in a legal context. The accusation itself isn't evidence. Could be wrong though.

You are. Statements from the accuser and the accused, if they have been given, are entered and treated as evidence, just as other eyewitness testimony is.

"The path of least harm"? Wow talk about the fucking abstract, especially in this context.

It's not abstract at all. The psychological and quality-of-life costs for the victims of sexually predatory behavior are well-documented. We know from survey after survey that the fear of not being believed or being re-victimized socially is the number one reason that most victims never report. We know that people who engage in sexual predation frequently do so serially. These aren't abstractions, they're real harms visited on real people. Weighed against the much smaller (and largely theoretical) ranks of the falsely accused, who suffer harm of a comparatively trivial level, it absolutely is the path of least harm to give the benefit of the doubt to accusers in the absence of other evidence.

You just said a whole lot of nothing. I think we're done here, this is why I have never liked joining scenes. Paternalism, nanny micro-management, purity spirals, social climbers, having your whole social life essentially in the hands of a bunch of sheep who could turn on you at the drop of a hat, etc.

I think you're afraid that a scene that was really inclusive of everyone, and not just the bitter white dudes that have traditionally been centered in metal, would not be particularly welcoming to your brand of coy edgelord cryptofascism.

But like you said. We're done.

How about Steel Panther? They encourage women to go on stage during their shows, who enjoy the attention, and men also go because they enjoy the sight of tits and their increased likelihood of getting pussy.
They are also a parady band of what bands where supposedly like in the 80's.

There are 38 million Black people in the United States and 224 million white people. If every single Black person in America were poor, and only 1 in 5 white people were poor, there would still be more poor whites than poor Blacks. This isn't high concept math, it's basic arithmetic.
are you implying that "reparations" should make every black person in america become rich-as-hell??
they wouldn't know what to do with the money

thought this thread might be a good place to put this quote

To be a certified leader, you must have a wife...
To lead the men, (president, kings, etc.. ) must have a wife..
To be a spiritual leader (in African culture), you must have a wife.
Why is this a rule?
I questioned a patriarch one day this way.
Part 1 of his answers:
he asked me :
Do you know why men come into the world much stronger physically and less emotionally than women? I said no..
So he said to me :
Man is a very powerful mass of energy that must be channeled by woman so that she (energy mass) can reach her resonance. And when that is the case, this power can destroy all obstacles in its way. But there's a reverse of the medal...
If ever this energy is badly Channeled (bad woman) it will scatter from everywhere and end up dissolving, as a result man will only remain an empty envelope.... This is why a girl's education is very strict compared to a boy's education. And in the daughter's education, there is always a big part that concerns her future wife. For a lost woman is a destroyed people. While a woman of value is a strong and solid people.
That's why in our time it's parents who chose women for their sons because they knew exactly what kind of women had the ability to channel their sons.
There is no heaven better than having a good wife, just like the worst hell is having a bad wife...
But unfortunately your generation today is lost...
The most powerful man is the one who possesses the strongest pillar, and this pillar is his wife..

Statements from the accuser and the accused, if they have been given, are entered and treated as evidence, just as other eyewitness testimony is.

here^^ you are describing specifically USA
in some places there's actually an investigation into whether or not the accuser is lying
and the thing @CiG said about accusations with evidence being labeled differently than accusations without evidence is prollly accurately describing Australia, every country does it differently

It's not abstract at all. The psychological and quality-of-life costs for the victims of sexually predatory behavior are well-documented. We know from survey after survey that the fear of not being believed or being re-victimized socially is the number one reason that most victims never report. We know that people who engage in sexual predation frequently do so serially. These aren't abstractions, they're real harms visited on real people. Weighed against the much smaller (and largely theoretical) ranks of the falsely accused, who suffer harm of a comparatively trivial level, it absolutely is the path of least harm to give the benefit of the doubt to accusers in the absence of other evidence.

there's a problem with saying the falsely accused is a small number of people
first, it's not, people being falsely accused happens every five fucking minutes, it's really just a matter of how far along the prosecution gets before the falsely accused gets freed on the accusation being bullshit

most states require a rape kit done with male DNA being found before a rape conviction can happen
but Texas has "victim outcry laws" where a "victim" can say "you won't find any male DNA because of blah-blah-blah" and get a guy convicted of a rape that didn't fucking happen

these "victim outcry laws" are also applicable to non-sex-crimes as well
so a person can say "my friend Mr Smith was in my house a week ago and stole my PlayStation 4"
and then the cops can convict Mr Smith of selling your PlayStation 4 for the money that was in his pocket when they arrest him even though your PlayStation 4 was hidden in your basement the whole time

when someone goes to American prison for the 2nd time, the most common crime is (predictably) fall into the category of "illegally acquiring money" because they can't hold down a paying-the-bills-wage-job after becoming a felon,

however, when someone in America becomes a felon for the FIRST time, the type-of-crime that they are most likely to be convicted of completely totally CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE COUNTY AND STATE OF CONVICTION (this seems to be a uniquely American problem IIRC)
so then when you have a county (like Dallas County) that has way-the-fuck-more sex-offenders-per-felon than other the other counties, or a state (like Texas) having way-the-fuck-more sex-offenders-per-felon than other states, you are not actually looking at an area with more sex predators, you're looking at an area with more people falsely convicted of sex-crimes where there was no fucking evidence

in an American-Styled-Police-Interrogation, an innocent person is way-the-fuck-more-likely to confess than a guilty person, so when the innocent person is "broken-down" into confessing as a result of being way-too-poor to afford his own attorney, he'll end up convicted of a crime he didn't do because of the way public defenders get paid, (it's kinda complicated, but in many American counties, the public defender actually ends up getting more money when your convicted than the money that they would make if they got your charges completely dropped)
in other states this results in a male-DNA-sample that's never DNA-tested because a black dude is really quickly convicted of a rape that a white man committed
however, with the "victim outcry laws", Texas doesn't really have the system of the girl making up a rape to get identified as making up a story
where you've got a shit-ton of dudes in Texas prison on "rapes" that never even happened

you've got so many girls who only get horny when they're drunk, but then being drunk makes them so completely totally horny that they can't drink in their living room, they get drunk in a bar, get horny, have orgasms, and then their sober selves wanna bitch and complain saying that the sex the night before was rape, in some of the other states, this would be the girl in the wrong, but in Texas a guy can get convicted of raping the drunk girl

I think you're afraid that a scene that was really inclusive of everyone, and not just the bitter white dudes that have traditionally been centered in metal, would not be particularly welcoming to your brand of coy edgelord cryptofascism.

But like you said. We're done.
yeah i get this^^

the "bitter white dudes" who are into metal don't really want a "metal scene" that's really truly inclusive to everyone

think about it like this, gay bars exist because there are so many people who want to go to bars to escape gay people, so the gay people have to have their own bars

and then some of the gay people in the gay bars actually hate straight people

the existence of lesbian bars as distinctly separate from gay-bars came from the tiny-pussy girls who are lesbians because they are afraid of penises

goth-bars exist as a place where people can wear the kind of crazy-clothes that they can't wear 24/7/365 and they can listen to the specific kind of techno-music that would never get played loudly anywhere except the goth bars

the "metal-scene" is no different than this, everyone wants to have some sort of night-club where the other people in the room are exactly like themselves

The psychological and quality-of-life costs for the victims of sexually predatory behavior are well-documented
just being devil's advocate here
but what about the psychological and quality-of-life costs for the guy that's sitting in prison for a rape that never happened??

also
if a guy's got a sharp knife in his hand the whole time his dick is hard, then yeah, you were raped
if a guy has pistol-whipped you and he's still holding the gun and threatening to shoot you the whole time his dick is hard
then, yeah, you were raped

but what about the drunk women?
when you don't have a husband (or even a boyfriend) because you're sober self wants to be celibate,
but then, you still decide you wanna get drunk, and then you can't drink in your living room
and you're not getting drunk in your living room because your drunk self wants dick
so you go into a bar, get drunk, get dick, and suddenly call it "rape" when you sober up the next morning
at that point, you're really raping the guy