Womanizing, Mysogyny and Libertinism.

oh is that why there are more poor white people in this country than poor black people? In reality black people today are the most privileged(and racist) group in this country. but what would a brainwashed sjw like you know about reality?

There are 38 million Black people in the United States and 224 million white people. If every single Black person in America were poor, and only 1 in 5 white people were poor, there would still be more poor whites than poor Blacks. This isn't high concept math, it's basic arithmetic.

There are 38 million Black people in the United States and 224 million white people. If every single Black person in America were poor, and only 1 in 5 white people were poor, there would still be more poor whites than poor Blacks. This isn't high concept math, it's basic arithmetic.
Yes, thanks for pointing out the obvious, no one here knew there are more white people in this country than black people. How smooth is your brain? Just pointing out the fact that there are faaaar more white people who live in poverty in this country than blacks ... which makes your statement incorrect. That is something a lot of race-baiters like you seem to ignore. People like you who try to use certain statistics to push your race dividing agendas are doing more harm to this country than anyone else. Some of the wealthiest and most successful people in my state are black. And btw, a lot of immigrants also get lumped under "white". I'm pretty sure you knew that too.

blacks are the most privileged and racist group of people in this country today.

Also, why are you capitalizing Blacks but not capitalizing Whites? Yeah, no need to answer that. It's clear to me that you are a part of todays problem... one that i am happy to say is getting weeded out.

The lives of Black folks are deeply, materially circumscribed in ways our lives are not. They are much more likely to face poverty and live in areas of concentrated poverty. They are exposed to heightened social scrutiny in public spaces and to vastly disproportionate levels of policing within their own communities. The integrity of Black communities, the integrity of their invisible social networks and the visible economic and business networks that once propped them up, has been systematically shattered using large infrastructure projects, "urban renewal," and gentrification as the tools of destruction. When we talk about supposedly heightened levels of "Black crime," what we're really talking about is the concrete, material manifestation of the historical legacy of systemic white supremacy, and its continuing institutional practice in contemporary society.

So, no, I don't think there is any legitimate comparison between taking a stance of presumptive belief in the stories of victims of predatory sexual behavior and of holding predatory men socially accountable for their behavior—when we know statistically and empirically that there are very few false allegations being leveled—and a presumption that would hold individual Black folks inherently and always responsible for the work of white supremacy.

Stated, yes, but nowhere proven or even defended. I'm willing to entertain argument—even when it is slipshod and shot through with sophistry—but I will not engage with unsupported assertions pronounced ex cathedra.

Part of why we seem to be talking past each other, I suspect, is that we're dealing with a fundamental conceptual divide. You are arguing in favor of an abstract principle or ideal ("The Presumption of Innocence"). Because you are defending a principle in the abstract, you view the material circumstances of its application as irrelevant. It's the principle of the thing; it should be held inviolate regardless of the social context.

On the other hand, abstract principles strike me as being essentially faith statements, even when their content is secular in nature. Abstract ideals aren't really open to debate in the normal sense; they cannot be disputed by reference to facts, and are subject to change only through the experience of revelation. I'm not an idealist, I'm a materialist. I don't really give a shit about ideals or principles abstracted from the social, political, economic (etc) contexts in which they are applied, and I think those material contexts are entirely relevant to addressing pragmatic social concerns.

To bring things back from the conceptual to the concrete, I believe that the way we privilege the narratives of accuser and accused needs to reflect the context in which those narratives are being presented. In the legal process and criminal trials—incidentally the context which the "presumption of innocence" was developed—deference to the accused party is warranted, and, indeed, required, given the vast imbalance of power that exists in a contest between a single individual and the resources, authority and capacity for violence of the state, as well as the severe and potentially life-altering potential consequences faced by criminal defendants.

In the context of the internal policing of a social scene, I don't see that the presumption of innocence offers any practical advantages. The consequences for victims (and potential future victims) are quite severe, while the potential consequences faced by the accused (within the scene) are limited in scope. We have good empirical evidence that people don't lie very often about being victims of sexually predatory behavior. Under those circumstances, I think the benefits to the community as a whole that accrue from privileging the stories of accusers over the accused are substantial, and the potential downsides fairly trivial. The alternative seems to largely benefit individuals with boundary issues and a poor understanding of or disregard for consent, without any corresponding benefits for the community at large.

tl;dr version a social scene is not a court of law, and the same rules need not apply.

And I agreed with you, elaborating only to point out that the courts are unlikely to even entertain a libel suit under those circumstances.

No, you don't have much recourse, but that speaks more to the particulars of that particular charge and the degree to which folks think reflexively when the safety of children is called into question.

Sure you do. It's a scene. If you're not a nazi, there are people that will know you and know that. What gets people called "nazis"and makes it stick is holding views consonant with nazi thought. Again, it's a scene; people are gonna know.

I know this is probably abstractions and hypotheticals for you, but I have lived experience with this. For obvious reasons, I do not front with this background, but I dumped nearly a decade of my life into far right movement politics. I've rubbed shoulders socially with some of the stars of your favorite, "Nazi gets punched," viral hits. I got called a "nazi." A lot. I was a nazi. It comes with the territory.

That allegiance came at significant social cost to me. I was cut out of the local scene, banned from all the music venues and half a dozen regular old bars. I won't lie, it felt shitty and it hurt. I'd invested an enormous amount of time, energy and emotional labor into being in and part of a community of metal fans. Being a hesher was a big component of what passed for my identity. Having that connection taken away left me unmoored and isolated.

The thing is, I needed to be unmoored and isolated. The views I held were a social cancer, among the very worst and most destructive ideas ever conjured by the minds of men. People coddling me and looking past my noxious opinions were not doing me any favors. It helped keep me stuck pissing away my life chasing ideas that, had I possessed the fucking wit to achieve even an elementary understanding of myself, I would have known were literally existentially threatening to me. Being called out and held accountable for the views I held and the way I moved about in the world was a game changer for me. It forced me to take stock of my life, to be self-honestly reflective on how I was living and had lived. It gave me an opportunity for personal growth that I took off and ran with. It was the kick in the ass I needed, and my life has been better in every way for it.

All informal social spaces are governed by mob rule. The lack of formal mechanisms and rules is inherent to the context; enforcement of consensus is spontaneous and collective by default. You're demanding, on principle, that the leopard must stop having spots.

EF6yvj_XUAA97dm.jpg

I was a nazi.

This explains your obsession with policing others for things ranging from accusations of a sex crime to thought crimes. You're not pragmatic in the slightest, you accuse me of taking the faith-based position yet you demand we #believe the claims of "victims" with no evidence, you wish to ostracize people who hold problematic personal political views based on the theory that if left unchecked something bad could happen.

From a Nazi to a SJW, it's like something out of a classical liberal's fanfiction on authoritarian mindsets. :lol:

Reactions: Sophii
he most definitely was not a "nazi" lol ... dont buy into any of the shit this fraud is trying to sell you.

I honestly think this is manic ... only difference is hes probably been prescribed some new meds instead of the usual zoloft or whatever it is he's on. And lets not forget that he was also confused as to whether he was a racist or an sjw faggot. And lets also not forget that he said he was morphing into a tranny not too long ago.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for pointing out the obvious, no one here knew there are more white people in this country than black people. How smooth is your brain? Just pointing out the fact that there are faaaar more white people who live in poverty in this country than blacks ...which makes your statement incorrect.

You didn't even address the issue I raised, which is the far greater likelihood that any particular Black person will experience poverty than any particular white person. That is a matter of poverty rates. Poverty rates for Black folks are much higher than for the white population. That there are more white people in aggregate living in poverty is neither here nor there; it just tells us there are a lot more white people than Black people. Similarly, more white folks are killed by the police every year than Black people. More white people are in prison than Black people. More white people are addicted to drugs. More white people commit murder. There are just more white people in the United States, so you have to dig deeper than the aggregate totals.

Also, why are you capitalizing Blacks but not capitalizing Whites?

Just reminding you which lives matter, natch.

You didn't even address the issue I raised, which is the far greater likelihood that any particular Black person will experience poverty than any particular white person. That is a matter of poverty rates. Poverty rates for Black folks are much higher than for the white population. That there are more white people in aggregate living in poverty is neither here nor there; it just tells us there are a lot more white people than Black people. Similarly, more white folks are killed by the police every year than Black people. More white people are in prison than Black people. More white people are addicted to drugs. More white people commit murder. There are just more white people in the United States, so you have to dig deeper than the aggregate totals.

no i dont need to dig any deeper. I'm glad you acknowledged how incorrect your statement was though. There are far more whites in poverty than blacks, far more whites who struggle to get by, far whites who get killed by cops, etc. The only one here who's bringing up the "bububu theres more white people in this country" argument is you, not me. What you have to do is dig deeper than what if's. You assuming that if there were just as many black than whites that they would be far more of them in poverty than whites is just a ridiculous assumption, one that your are pulling out of your loose tranny ass. And a rather disrespectful one to african Americans everywhere.

suck my fat white dick you mentally afflicted scumbag. I would spit right in your tranny face if you said that in front of me.

Last edited:
The lives of Black folks are deeply, materially circumscribed in ways our lives are not. They are much more likely to face poverty and live in areas of concentrated poverty. They are exposed to heightened social scrutiny in public spaces and to vastly disproportionate levels of policing within their own communities. The integrity of Black communities, the integrity of their invisible social networks and the visible economic and business networks that once propped them up, has been systematically shattered using large infrastructure projects, "urban renewal," and gentrification as the tools of destruction. When we talk about supposedly heightened levels of "Black crime," what we're really talking about is the concrete, material manifestation of the historical legacy of systemic white supremacy, and its continuing institutional practice in contemporary society.

So, no, I don't think there is any legitimate comparison between taking a stance of presumptive belief in the stories of victims of predatory sexual behavior and of holding predatory men socially accountable for their behavior—when we know statistically and empirically that there are very few false allegations being leveled—and a presumption that would hold individual Black folks inherently and always responsible for the work of white supremacy.

Black crime rates have increased the further away the US gets from the slave era and the Jim Crow era, it doesn't decrease, even though overall violent crime across the west is itself on a decline. Furthermore majority of that crime is intraracial (not shocking, if where you live is practically racially homogeneous, most crime will be intraracial) and policing in those communities is lax relative to the crime rates, contrary to what you just said about over-policing.

Of course my response here and your Reddit copypasta is utterly besides the point, but this is becoming your signature move lmao. I don't need social science sections from Wiki articles spewed at me, the point is that if we're #believing based on statistical likelihoods, if we're pre-emptively ostracizing people before they've done anything materially (as a materialist you should sympathize here--- though I don't buy you are a materialist in the first place) then profiling people based on ethnicity would be entirely justified via the statistics and the predictions we can make with them.

It's an example why your appeal to #believing (aka faith) "victims" because statistics predict false accusations are unlikely is flawed. Furthermore it ignores the effects a community-wide mission to ostracize bad elements will have on opportunistic elements within said community.

Part of why we seem to be talking past each other, I suspect, is that we're dealing with a fundamental conceptual divide. You are arguing in favor of an abstract principle or ideal ("The Presumption of Innocence"). Because you are defending a principle in the abstract, you view the material circumstances of its application as irrelevant. It's the principle of the thing; it should be held inviolate regardless of the social context.

On the other hand, abstract principles strike me as being essentially faith statements, even when their content is secular in nature. Abstract ideals aren't really open to debate in the normal sense; they cannot be disputed by reference to facts, and are subject to change only through the experience of revelation. I'm not an idealist, I'm a materialist. I don't really give a shit about ideals or principles abstracted from the social, political, economic (etc) contexts in which they are applied, and I think those material contexts are entirely relevant to addressing pragmatic social concerns.

I'm arguing against faith and for evidence. Only someone like you could get that the wrong way around, but here we are. The presumption of innocence essentially says you don't have to prove your innocence, the accuser (and their legal apparatus) has to prove you're guilty. That's no different to the scientific process really. The burden of proof that the theory of evolution is wrong is on the one making the claim etc.

In the context of the internal policing of a social scene, I don't see that the presumption of innocence offers any practical advantages. The consequences for victims (and potential future victims) are quite severe, while the potential consequences faced by the accused (within the scene) are limited in scope. We have good empirical evidence that people don't lie very often about being victims of sexually predatory behavior. Under those circumstances, I think the benefits to the community as a whole that accrue from privileging the stories of accusers over the accused are substantial, and the potential downsides fairly trivial. The alternative seems to largely benefit individuals with boundary issues and a poor understanding of or disregard for consent, without any corresponding benefits for the community at large.

I think you (we) need to move on from the sexual harassment/rape example, it was never my key concern personally. Like I've said already, those examples are of concern to the law and so presumption of innocence is fundamentally wrapped up in that example. Unless the "victim" merely makes the accusation without ever going to police, it's in the hands of the law and subject to my "abstract principle" of you know, the burden of proof. :rolleyes:

The real meat of the argument (and disagreement) lay in the realm of thought crime. Ostracizing "Nazis" and so on.

Sure you do. It's a scene. If you're not a nazi, there are people that will know you and know that. What gets people called "nazis"and makes it stick is holding views consonant with nazi thought. Again, it's a scene; people are gonna know.

This is a very disingenuous statement to me. People get called "Nazis" all the time over things that have little to nothing to do with Nazism, you can get called a "Nazi" simply for being a generic FOX News conservative, attacked physically as one for wearing a "Make Bitcoin Great Again" hat in the wrong place, and so on. As a popular term it has lost most of its original meaning and now just seems to mean someone vaguely to the right of you that you dislike, or it could mean someone who holds literal Nazi Party views.

Short of someone goosestepping through a moshpit to gun down Jews, there's no actual way to know and therefore no real way to defend against the accusation. It's too abstract and subjective these days.

No you're overcompensating for being a Nazi you cracker. :lol:

This explains your obsession with policing others for things ranging from accusations of a sex crime to thought crimes. You're not pragmatic in the slightest, you accuse me of taking the faith-based position yet you demand we #believe the claims of "victims" with no evidence

In a court of law, the statement of the accuser would be presented as evidence, and entered into the record as such. Now, a scene still isn't a courtroom, but the point here is that eyewitness testimony is, in fact, evidence. And understand, I'm not arguing that we should believe accusers in spite of evidence that contradicts or calls their claims into question. All I'm saying is that when the evidence is simply the stories of the parties involved, we ought to lean toward giving the benefit of the doubt to accuser rather than accused, as the path of least harm.

you wish to ostracize people who hold problematic personal political views based on the theory that if left unchecked something bad could happen.

Left unchecked, bad money drives out good. I'm not worried about unspecified "bad things," I'm worried about the predictable social dysfunction that occurs when tolerating asshole behavior is the default setting and the way that, given time to take root, the invariable result is a scene terraformed for its shittiest members and unpleasant for everyone else. The scene should help people enjoy themselves, not just be something to wade through on the way to a show.

In a court of law, the statement of the accuser would be presented as evidence, and entered into the record as such. Now, a scene still isn't a courtroom, but the point here is that eyewitness testimony is, in fact, evidence. And understand, I'm not arguing that we should believe accusers in spite of evidence that contradicts or calls their claims into question. All I'm saying is that when the evidence is simply the stories of the parties involved, we ought to lean toward giving the benefit of the doubt to accuser rather than accused, as the path of least harm.

That's incorrect I think. I don't know if we have any law experts in here, but I'm pretty sure accusations are separated into two categories; accusations with evidence and accusations without evidence, and that's how they're dealt with in a legal context. The accusation itself isn't evidence. Could be wrong though.

"The path of least harm"? Wow talk about the fucking abstract, especially in this context. Yeah that makes no sense to me whatsoever. All you're doing is placing your faith in the area that satisfies your political biases and calling it the least harm.

Left unchecked, bad money drives out good. I'm not worried about unspecified "bad things," I'm worried about the predictable social dysfunction that occurs when tolerating asshole behavior is the default setting and the way that, given time to take root, the invariable result is a scene terraformed for its shittiest members and unpleasant for everyone else. The scene should help people enjoy themselves, not just be something to wade through on the way to a show.

You just said a whole lot of nothing. I think we're done here, this is why I have never liked joining scenes. Paternalism, nanny micro-management, purity spirals, social climbers, having your whole social life essentially in the hands of a bunch of sheep who could turn on you at the drop of a hat, etc.

Reactions: Sophii
No you're overcompensating for being a Nazi you cracker. :lol:
found one of his old nazi pics ...
HZXtKAh.jpg

in this thread we have an example of a confused dude who knows how to carry himself and isnt disliked by anyone(tara) and a confused scumbag whos venomous mindset is the reason people dislike him(loose brown pocket). To any other confused lads who might be reading this, please strive the be like the former unless you want to continue giving you guys a bad name

Reactions: CiG