Women are crazy.....really.

Slaughter Of The Soul

Death Metal Freak
Nov 10, 2002
Athens, Greece
ton_poulo_oloi.com
What the fuck ladies? you have become mad!!

There are men that treat you like shit, men that curse you, that want your body only for one night, just to get it in there, and then they will let you rot.

And you follow them !!!And then you say that men are mean.
What the fuck, can't you see the danger behind it.
I know there are women that seek only that that men have but most women want love, real love and they can't see that the boy in front of them wants only to fuck her and that the other boy who is in love with them wants a true relationship. And the last boy can give her love too.
But they still follow the mean man, who will fuck them and then leave!

I really can't understand that.Rejecting the one who really cares and following the other who does't care.

This is only foolishness.

:Shedevil:

Reactions: xenophobe
mmmhh... Yepp... I don't know why, but a lot of women (me too...
eek7.gif
) are fascinated by real bas... ehm... dangerous men... But ... But the problem is that noone can choose the person to love... Or... It usually is in this way...

Reactions: xenophobe
Women are mostly just confused... wanting one thing they can't have for another they can and back again. When they cause you pain, they generally don't do it on purpose, or even really give it much consideration. It just happens, and that's a fact of life.

There are some, on the other hand, that love doing this...

xenophobe said:
Women are mostly just confused... QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much :lol:

Anywho, I don't understand. You mean, women actually have time to follow men, between all the time they spend in bathrooms/hair salons/fashions stores/ etc? :err:

doomedmistress said:
:confused: Some of us feel we don't deserve a person who cares. Or sometimes we want to believe that on that rare occasion the bad person has a good day, more will come.

*hanging on for dear life to a rock in the sea of sexist remarks*
i assure you the exact same thing happens to men. it seems to be a by-product of the times that the value we might think we have needs to be crushed a lot of times under the heels of unconsiderate people before resurfacing again.
also, it's mostly bad persons who allow themselves to have a good day. :bah:

rahvin.

nice guys never get the girls
for some strange reason I never got a girl when I was all nice and understanding,they always ended up with the fucking prick who treated them like shit.

This dilemma goes both ways though. I have known plenty of men who ignored good women to chase the women who treated them like shit..of course, all the while complaining that "nice guys finish last". Not quite sure what the reasoning behind this phenomenon is, though in younger women, it can be chalked up to the *bad boy syndrome*, which we females thankfully usually grow out of by our thirties.

The more you think about it, the worse off you'll be. Just concentrate on other things, someone will come along eventually. Most women aren't worth the worry. MOST.

I don't know why girls are usually attracted to guys that treat them like shit. There's hope for everybody, I guess.

OK, maybe not everybody.

Neither one of them are worse than the other. I however would rather go unloved or not loving someone than to love someone and find out they don't feel the same way, or did and don't anymore. That's just unbearable.

Boy am I ever guilty of this. I realize I'm a twat for being bored with an extremely nice guy and I am trying to smack some sense into myself. Really.

Does any lady have the answer to that question??
Some said serious things but i don't think every woman that follows the man who treats her like shit, think that she deserves a bad man.This is too strange to happen.
The common sence says that we follow the guys or the women that are interested in us, that love us and are carrying to us.
I think that this is foolishness what women do or just some aren't ready for a relationship, or are immature.