Women in Metal

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
Hey all,
I'm a regular over on the Old School board. I've just started a new webseries called "Power Metal Point" and in my second episode I discuss the fairer sex in metal. If you're interested you can give it a watch here:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Find Jessica Thoth
2) Masturbate
3) Old-school is AIDS

I like your vids, you make some great points. But no mention of Sabina Classen makes me sad. :(

That picture of Lemmy, Halford, Mustaine, Hetfield, King Diamond etc. is freaking awesome though. :D

Nice video. I've found myself enjoying the modern bands with female vocals at lot more than I used to. Don't know why.

I know it's verboten around here, but Krysta from IWABO is fucking awesome in my book. Just throwin' that out there.

I know it's verboten around here, but Krysta from IWABO is fucking awesome in my book. Just throwin' that out there.

death-stare.jpg

Hey, I realize that I'm not 'allowed' to like those kinds of bands even if I'm usually jamming Bolt Thrower or Anaal Nathrakh, but hey. I like 'em.

What artist is that in your pic Krow?

Has anyone ever heard of Erika Mulkey? She is'nt metal but has great vocals along with some nice cello playing. she's currently doing some little clubs along the West Coast so check her out.