Women these days

Why do we have to discriminate? What happened to hating everyone equally?

This is a statement I've never fully understood. At what point does it become discrimination? Do you have to hate everyone for the same reason, or can you hate everyone for individual reasons based on group? Does it remain acceptable if you exclude a particular group from your hate? If not, why? How does hating every person on the planet except for a single group make you more hateful than someone who includes them?

I don't mean to play Devil's Advocate, this is just a topic I've never really understood. Prejudice is stupid, I don't see how prejudice against everyone is a better alternative to prejudice against a few.

This is a statement I've never fully understood. At what point does it become discrimination? Do you have to hate everyone for the same reason, or can you hate everyone for individual reasons based on group? Does it remain acceptable if you exclude a particular group from your hate? If not, why? How does hating every person on the planet except for a single group make you more hateful than someone who includes them?

I don't mean to play Devil's Advocate, this is just a topic I've never really understood. Prejudice is stupid, I don't see how prejudice against everyone is a better alternative to prejudice against a few.

Don't tell me I've been wrong all my life and I should actually care about other peoples feelings?

You're thinking way too hard about this one. :lol:

Are they drunker than ever before? I just keep seeing and meeting girls with drinking problems. Daddy issues are one thing, but a constant cocktail of vodka/soda and adderall is fucking ridiculous.

Anybody think they're getting WORSE these days? Maybe its just me, hahah.

I go to a lot of the "alt" bars in Houston, and to be honest, there is a lot of scummy women, but you only notice them because they're the loudest. There's always plentiful nice girls at bars.

Exactly - it's pretty simple really.

As Tim Minchin once said in a song:

I may be over-thinking it, but even this explanation doesn't fit. There's a difference between saying, "I hate everyone", and "I hate some of the people I meet."

Internet metal nerds

zmoFcbQ.jpg

What is up with all this talk about Fedoras? I haven't met one person yet wearing one of those things. I'm also not a social butterfly, so there's that.

What is up with all this talk about Fedoras? I haven't met one person yet wearing one of those things. I'm also not a social butterfly, so there's that.

I was wondering the same. Never met one persone wearing one, but according to the internet, that's how the nerds roll these days?

Is that Louis CK on that pic?

I haz them. Die of envy, kid.

I suppose if we put having to wear a special bra for sports, possible back pain if you have anything in the caliber of those ones, and 1-in-7 chance for a breast cancer aside, having tits could be pretty cool.

Oh no, this is why I'm so *fun* at parties - where are my manners? So, do you like Mars Volta or not? :D

I suppose if we put having to wear a special bra for sports, possible back pain if you have anything in the caliber of those ones, and 1-in-7 chance for a breast cancer aside, having tits could be pretty cool.

Oh no, this is why I'm so *fun* at parties - where are my manners? So, do you like Mars Volta or not? :D

Fuck-off-meme.jpg

tits or gtfo ;)

download.gif

Are you both happy now? :D ;)