Word to real niggaz

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My money's light green and my Jordans light grey
And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?
Let's go!

Last edited by a moderator:
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My money's light green and my Jordans light grey
And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?
Let's go!

This will get played out on the radio in about a week.

he's not a great rapper, but he does what he does well. He's entertaining as hell and he probably has the best ear for picking good beats of anybody in rap today.

there are lots of people, who can't pick a good beat to save their lives (Nas for example) but Jeezy's albums feature banger after banger, so even though he is rapping the same shit, same flow, same funny ad-libs, his album knocks in the car and is always fun to listen to.

there are lots of people, who can't pick a good beat to save their lives (Nas for example) but Jeezy's albums feature banger after banger, so even though he is rapping the same shit, same flow, same funny ad-libs, his album knocks in the car and is always fun to listen to.

Exactly. You know whats up.

Dude I like rap, good rap, even the cheesy songs that fucking pwn in a good stereo system with crazy bass kicking... but this song isn't my taste at all.

This guy I used to know was the best booster ever, this guy was such a pro (eventhough he was a coke fiend) and stealing decks, amps, subs, everything... he hooked me up with an epic set but I sold it. I regret it now because it was over 1000 dollars worth of equipment and and one of the funnest things to do is turn the bass up all the way and listen to some badass rap while the fucking car literally rattles and feels like the trunk is gonna explode.

I didn't expect you to like it. I expected Azal to because they sampled Lil Keke's verse from Pimp The Pen in the Chorus.

If you don't like this song though, you just suck.

Aside from talking about guns, murder, his bling and his ghetto fabulous violent attitude, it wasn't bad. I liked how he talked about dealers making money then fucking blowing it on stupid shit and complaining why they're fucking broke and stuck in a cycle.

^ I approve.

If the lyrics are what bothers you Joe, listen to the first song.

The first song isn't too good, but the second a good example of emotion in rap.