Obama Wins

South Houston does get bad, i would say if you go down that main road more, you get into some bad area's, your house and neighborhood isn't that bad though?

People have been killed right down my street. Five minute walk. Opposite end of the church we would come from, towards Westbury. Exactly that main road you were talking about. My house itself isn't too bad, although we have had jackers.

I remember you were paranoid that night on Hillcroft, but Westbury is actually worse. I guess you've only seen it during the day.

I'm rarely here though. But yeah, the worst hoods around here are the wards "where I've gone to school", Mo City, South Park, etc.

People have been killed right down my street. Five minute walk. Opposite end of the church we would come from, towards Westbury. Exactly that main road you were talking about. My house itself isn't too bad, although we have had jackers.

I'm rarely here though.

yeah, the 1st time i tried to find your house, i went 5 miles or more down that road, and i thought i was going to get shot. But when we walked around at night, it seemed to be ok. I've seen far worse, but compared to a lot of places down south, it's heaven. I remember when i was lost and i went up to the 5th ward, now you want scary and ghetto....dude toilet seats in the lawns, i was afraid to drive down there (with my wyoming plates). All i knew what to do was don't drive slow and just get THE FUCK OUTTA THERE SHIT I WAS LIKE WTF AM I IN AFRICA

yeah, the 1st time i tried to find your house, i went 5 miles or more down that road, and i thought i was going to get shot. But when we walked around at night, it seemed to be ok. I've seen far worse, but compared to a lot of places down south, it's heaven. I remember when i was lost and i went up to the 5th ward, now you want scary and ghetto....dude toilet seats in the lawns, i was afraid to drive down there (with my wyoming plates). All i knew what to do was don't drive slow and just get THE FUCK OUTTA THERE SHIT I WAS LIKE WTF AM I IN AFRICA

Third ward was worse. I can't tell you how many times I got jumped as a younger lad over there.

But again, I'm usually at worse places than Westbury area. If I had it my way we would all stay here.

Third ward was worse. I can't tell you how many times I got jumped as a younger lad over there.

But again, I'm usually at worse places than Westbury area. If I had it my way we would all stay in this area.

With my luck i had to end up in a ward...i was so lost, good thing the ward wasn't that big and i got the hell out of that place. But seriously, i never seen such a terrible looking place, it was awful.