Workflow for .wav Drum Samples

I had the same prob until i downloaded Short Circuit. It's free from KVRAudio.

I downloaded it yesterday, works fine... but is there any way, to trigger random sample group (by group I mean the same drum hit in "close mic sample" "OH sample" and "room sample" possibly also rooted to different output channels), like it works in EZdrummer? I mean you/midi input plays the same note with same velocity, but it plays different "sample group" every time (or may I say alternate given sample groups).

I can only think of randomizing velocity, and making velocity layers in Short Circuit....but this would take centuries to set the layers, when you have like (minimally) 4 sample groups per drum (for the same hit power on each drum, with minimally 8 drums) and 2 or 3 samples in each group (close mic, OH, room).

Is there any simple solution? (except paying someone to do it or buying Superior drummer for 250€)

Randomizing velocity and setting layers is annoying, whereas randomizing samples would be much better.

In FL studio it is possible to set layer to trigger random samples... but its simple only for single samples... Setting multiple samplers to be triggered randomly as groups is as annoying as setting velocity layers. All would be solved with simple Sampler plugin that supports multiple samples and outputs... I'm searching for it for days, but didn't find anything reasonable.

never noticed because I've never used Reaper and started to use Short Circuit just this Monday.... but most of the samplers have Fade In/out function (to prevent clicks)... or even more possible, that they have less default gain build in....