World Of Warcraft

Dont do it to yourself. Once you start, quitting is worse then quitting heroin.

70 BE rouge(Smolderthorn)
70 Gnome Warlock(Terenas)
60 Dwarf Paladin(Terenas)

And way too many 50s+.
Almost 4,000 hours of my life down the drain.

And yet I still crave to renew my subscription >.<

Dont do it to yourself. Once you start, quitting is worse then quitting heroin.

70 BE rouge(Smolderthorn)
70 Gnome Warlock(Terenas)
60 Dwarf Paladin(Terenas)

And way too many 50s+.
Almost 4,000 hours of my life down the drain.

And yet I still crave to renew my subscription >.<

That's why you go to a private server, it kills the addiction after you've tried everything in a few minutes.

70 Night Elf Hunter
62 Human Warlock
23 Undead Mage

I play just about every day, but only a couple of hours at a time. It gets boring if you're always alone. Fenris server.

Play Crysis. That game kicks ass.

Played it, had a little fun, became bored, people turned into dipfucks, was totally surprised at such a revelation, played a little more for the sake of self-torment, left.

I use to be addicted to evercrack. not EQ II but the original with the 11 expansions. My god it was terrible.....

I play WoW from time to time then lose my patience. Low leveling is such a repetitive pain in the ass. I heard it get's better though once you reach higher levels. Right now it's just a matter of doing the same crap over and over again until you reach that level. I have a lvl 17 priest on 2 servers, lvl 24 warrior on another but I can never get into the 30's because again, it gets just to damn repetitive.

I'll probably play some more anyway, which I do. It's just now I have control and learn to manage short periods of gameplay and not long hours of it like I use to do with EQ.

I played for about 4 years straight.

70 Human lock
70 NE rogue
75 Human mage
63 Human DK

but recently stopped playing..it just gets so boring and repetitive.

I just stopped playing, too much shit going on in my life right now. But, I have a lvl 70 Priest on Balnazzar as well as a 60 hunter.

I plan on getting back into it soon!