World Of Warcraft

I've played this game (on my friends comp) for about an hour or so, and I stopped playing because it got very boring really quick. Anyways my friend was telling me that I need to play longer and then once you start getting into the real game it's a lot more fun. Honestly though I don't care I'm glad I don't like it because I don't want to spend the 10-15$ it would take to play it every month.

i had (have) a tauren warrior lvl 70 on stormrage i quit a few hours after getting to lvl 70 and quit for about 3months when i got to lvl 60.

Damn this game was addicting. I just quit a few weeks ago. Played for about a year. Just got boring for me, and I couldn't take the time out for raiding anymore.

I'll probably come back for Lich King.

Anywho, I had:
70 Undead Rogue (Deathwing)
70 Blood Elf Warlock(Deathwing)
60 Undead Priest(Arthas)

Just try the 10-day trial... or find one of those free, private servers (through google), both will give you a pretty good feel of what you're getting into... but the real fun is around hitting the top levels and playing with people you like. If you're a lone wolf kind of guy I can't see you missing out on anything with WoW...

The whole authentication key thing is pissing me off. I keep putting them in but there is always an error, and then the fucking help they have is to email them, what kind of help is that? And so I have not been able to do the trial.

i used to alwasy gett an error when i was first installing it, i really dont know what was wrong though, i just got my computer cleaned out and it worked after thatt

but about WoW i used to have a 58 troll rogue on akama, until my fuckinnng account got banned =[ now i got a lvl 12 troll hunter but i fgorget which realm i havent played that game in a bit, i think its like executus =]