Worship Music has a release date....

Yeah they band has said it in a couple of interviews.

Whatever still pumped! Four months is a long time though, almost half of a year.

what a fucking lame title for a supposed comeback thrash album. Im not expecting much, maybe we'll see why they include this band in as a part of the 'big 4' but I doubt this album will brush off any dust.

Have Anthrax ever put out a bad album? Seriously of all the big 4 I have never found any of their albums to be boring or rubbish. I can easily pick a few from Metallica, Slayer & Megadeth that I won't even touch.

Sure Volume 8 took a while to rub off on me but I still enjoy it a great deal (even now).

I don't expect Worship Music to be anything less than stellar.

Have Anthrax ever put out a bad album? Seriously of all the big 4 I have never found any of their albums to be boring or rubbish. I can easily pick a few from Metallica, Slayer & Megadeth that I won't even touch.

Sure Volume 8 took a while to rub off on me but I still enjoy it a great deal (even now).

.....second that! only difference being that Vol8 is my second most played.

V8 grew on me but I think it's the one I least listen too - though Inside Out is such a killer track.

Same here.