Worst album cover ever?

This one has always bothered me as well:
132.jpg

What do you mean when you say "way off and inconsistent"? I'm not seeing it.

The shading, lighting, and overall tone of the black and reds is not consistent with the colors around it. It looks like it was copied and pasted over the layer, as opposed to blending it in.

The shading, lighting, and overall tone of the black and reds is not consistent with the colors around it. It looks like it was copied and pasted over the layer, as opposed to blending it in.

The central figure isn't supposed to blend in with the surrounding art...this is to make her "pop". If her shading and coloring were done like the background art, she would be lost within it. Same with the logo/lettering.

This is starting to become another lame ass "let's argue why I think this is shit by dissecting all of the aspects of this artwork..."

I swear to God, it's like a progsnob discussion on why Mike Portnoy decided to play this time signature over that, or why he chooses chocolate covered donuts every morning...

This is starting to become another lame ass "let's argue why I think this is shit by dissecting all of the aspects of this artwork..."

I swear to God, it's like a progsnob discussion on why Mike Portnoy decided to play this time signature over that, or why he chooses chocolate covered donuts every morning...

....and your point is?
How is this discussion any different from the multitude of other threads on this board?

....and your point is?
How is this discussion any different from the multitude of other threads on this board?

My point is simple: it'd be much more fun to see people post their picks over an argument about how consistent the lines are on this or that piece of art.

You don't need to get offended just because this is what you do for a living. I just think that if you get too technical, the thread will soon be abandoned. That's all.

And how is this discussion different? Hmmm... good question. Let me sketch out an answer for you... ;) :lol:

The one I want to post is too offensive. NSBM band. It's taken from an internet meme.

I always thought the cover for Pantera's 'Metal Magic' was pretty bad.

My point is simple: it'd be much more fun to see people post their picks over an argument about how consistent the lines are on this or that piece of art.

You don't need to get offended just because this is what you do for a living. I just think that if you get too technical, the thread will soon be abandoned. That's all.

And how is this discussion different? Hmmm... good question. Let me sketch out an answer for you... ;) :lol:

No prob....I'm not offended at all....I just didn't think anything was getting that technical. Besides, if we all posted our picks, this thread would be terrifying since there are sooooo many bad covers in metal.