Worst CD in your collection?

Talking to Shane on Friday gave me the impression he hates all his own songs :(
Is that pretty much the vibe throughout the rest of the band too or just taking the proverbial piss?
It's a mix of piss taking with a hint of truth. There's a few songs i wish we hadn't put on the album but i think theres some excellent songs on there too. It also has a lot to do with pretty much every one in the band losing interest in the prog/power style a little bit too over the last year. I guess the dreaded experience of actually making the album leaves me with a lot of negative thoughts that really have nothing to do with the songs themselves.

I most definitely do not hate our news songs though! Or even the two older prog/power songs we are recording for the EP next year.

I listen to the songs on the album quite frequently (though admittedly some I haven't for a while). I do really like Beyond Remembrance, Veil of Midnight, and most of all Twilight. Into the Light and Last Horizon are fun to listen to from time to time when I'm in the mood for something upbeat, but sadly Dawn of Defeat and Spiral bore me a bit - even though Spiral has some cool riffs and I guess they are both pretty decent songs I just don't dig them as much as I used to.

Twilight, Into the Light, Beyond Remebrance and Dawn of Defeat. All the other songs on the album i like, but less. I don't think I'll like the new album much from all the talk, but, I'll give it a shot.

There are no bad songs on the album in my mind. It was a better release in 2006 than most overseas Power/Prog albums i heard (and i listen to a lot!)which makes it even more dissapointing it didn't get the recognition it deserved.I blame management!
I'm sure the new songs will be killer too.

Found what is the utterly worst album in my collection.

It's a burn -so glad that I didn't buy it.

Centvrion (Centurion as written in Latin) - Non Plvs Vitra.

Think of them as a really awful proto-version of 3 Inches of Blood, trying to fuse many sub-genres into one band.

Screeching vocals that are actually worse then mine (a feat that I thought was impossible), power and thrash guitars and a very scattered feel to it all.

Listened to it once and then left it on the bottom of a pile of burnt CDs.

There are no bad songs on the album in my mind. It was a better release in 2006 than most overseas Power/Prog albums i heard (and i listen to a lot!)which makes it even more dissapointing it didn't get the recognition it deserved.I blame management!
I'm sure the new songs will be killer too.

Maybe if you could get a copy of it outside of Sydney, it may have done well.

Still haven't seen it in Canberra and actually asked to see if it could be ordered in. To no avail.

Best that you guys talk to Lucy (ex-Armoured Angel) at his new shop Raven if you have any CDs and Merch that you want sold.

That and touring may help. :p

all the best for the new CD.:kickass:

Did it go along the lines of "Valhaaallala*gargle* whyv eaoyu ever forgtonea me bilnd guarnda yeahhhh"? :rolleyes:

exact message: "Merry christmas muda FUCKERS And a happy fuckin new year call me back if you want if you dont then I will see you in da soup have a good one love you all give my regards to all".

Now, figured it was either you, my friend Lucas, my mate Mercy or one of my Melbourne mates.
But don't know because I don't have the number in my phone.

So, was just checking.

well now that my girlfriend and i share the same cd collection.... lots.

I do have somewhere in there an elephant gun which i bought to get a free video, and probably the first cd i bought as in my primary school days which was the outhere brothers.

exact message: "Merry christmas muda FUCKERS And a happy fuckin new year call me back if you want if you dont then I will see you in da soup have a good one love you all give my regards to all".

Now, figured it was either you, my friend Lucas, my mate Mercy or one of my Melbourne mates.
But don't know because I don't have the number in my phone.

So, was just checking.

You mustn't know Ferret well if you thought he might have been as literate as an American primary school student.

Back on topic, one of the worst CDs in my collection was torched last night :D

You mustn't know Ferret well if you thought he might have been as literate as an American primary school student.

Back on topic, one of the worst CDs in my collection was torched last night :D

pwnt.gif

im glad my brother shat on this and sent the picture of it through mms to me, but it was one of the last korn album's , even though i refuse to listen to them anymore anyway