Worst guitar solos

interesting

I would still consider songs like dyers eve, shortest straw, harvester of sorrow are pure thrash - but others would be hard to categorize as thrash I suppose

in any case - one of my fave albums

Ride The Lightning,MoP,And Justice For All are mainly middle paced with some epic/melodic parts. I would say kill 'em all is pure thrash. In the realms of thrash metallica most of the time just seems to have some thrashy sections or 1,2 songs on an album that are thrashy. Metallica seems to focus more on heavyness and epic qualities, rythmn wise is more simple also than a lot of thrash classics.

Ride The Lightning,MoP,And Justice For All are mainly middle paced with some epic/melodic parts. I would say kill 'em all is pure thrash. In the realms of thrash metallica most of the time just seems to have some thrashy sections or 1,2 songs on an album that are thrashy. Metallica seems to focus more on heavyness and epic qualities, rythmn wise is more simple also than a lot of thrash classics.

I find that all of those albums are far superior to Kill Em All nonetheless. It's easy to make fun of Metallica for their utterly atrocious career after the 80s, but their first four albums are quite excellent.

Reactions: Hell Awaits Us All
man that riff is so asskicking (harvester of sorrow)

the whole album is so delightfully dark and pissed off

I would have loved to see them make another album like this

This solo in this Upwards of Endtime song is pretty bad.

But god there's so many bad ones, I wouldn't know which to choose! Probably Slayer, but that's so cliche.

I listened to Butchered At Birth for the first time in ages yesterday. The solos on that album are unbelievably shocking.