Worst If Song? ( Opinion)

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
ONE THATS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED. Not that its bad but one that doenst quite do it for ya, I think mine would definetly be Transparent, only the solo I like, the vocals on the chorus just kinda kill it for me. ITs the only If song i really dont listen to much.

You silly R2R loving blasphemer Sunlapse :p

Transparent, easily. I agree with the spammer, though I still want to throw rocks at you.

BastrdDrmr said:
I think Transparent is the worst. Can you stop making a fucking thread every 10 minutes?

Transparent and Metaphor for me. Yes, please stop making so many fucking threads as well.

Final_Vision said:
Transparent, easily. I agree with the spammer, though I still want to throw rocks at you.

Glass shards would be nice to include in that.

Final_Vision said:
You silly R2R loving blasphemer Sunlapse :p
:D i wonder how long its gonna be until someone says ":yell: omfg you idiot, HOW THE HELL CAN YUO SAY MOONSHEILD, its got good melodys and stuff".... i prefer to call it "Snoozeshield"

hmm for the record R2R is my 2nd favorite IF album. i guess because they deviated from the typical "gothenburg melodic death sound" which is kinda starting to bore me a bit. I guess that's why I cant really get into Dark Tranquility.... I waited too long. Not that they're bad, or melodeath is not good anymore, it just doesn't really interest me as much. and Transparent is a good song. damnit.

SunlapseVertigo said:
:D i wonder how long its gonna be until someone says ":yell: omfg you idiot, HOW THE HELL CAN YUO SAY MOONSHEILD, its got good melodys and stuff".... i prefer to call it "Snoozeshield"

hmm for the record R2R is my 2nd favorite IF album. i guess because they deviated from the typical "gothenburg melodic death sound" which is kinda starting to bore me a bit. I guess that's why I cant really get into Dark Tranquility.... I waited too long. Not that they're bad, or melodeath is not good anymore, it just doesn't really interest me as much. and Transparent is a good song. damnit.
Your lucky I know your taste in music is pretty eclectic and well...good :p. In another situation, I might wonder how any sane person could say Transparent is a damn good song and than say Moonshield is a boring song :tickled:. To me, Transparent contains a horrible chorus (given most of R2R is fairly boring, the choruses are usually very catchy), that utterly horrible, twangy downtuned bass chug, and a solo, that while the best on the album (not saying much), is completely uninspired and only scores points cause' its longer than 3 seconds. Theres a little harmony riff that is actually very good, too bad its overshadowed by a completely boring song.

Disclaimer: IMO :tickled:

My take on Transparent: The opening riff certainly isn't the best they've done, but the way they play off it in the rest of the song is an improvement. I really like the pre-chorus and chorus riff, and I do like the vocals in the chorus. The solo section is pretty good. And I do like the end of the song. Obviously its not one of the best on RTR but not a bad song.

WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME?????
crap.gif
ill.gif

Hehe. Moonshield is an awesome song. I don't understand some of you people!

Anyway, worst song is Transparent, by a LONG way. It's the only song they've ever done that I would genuinely say is BAD. The solo doesn't save it either, because it's a crap one.

DISCLAIMER: IMO! (good idea Final_Vision!)

Transparent..... Drifter.... Scorn (Hey, put down that axe!).
Don´t get me wrong, I like those songs, but they don´t hold my atention, just this....