Worst Maidensong

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
I don't have any problem with pointing the worst maidensong! Back in the Village :puke:
Pity, Powerslave has 5 great songs (3 are outstanding!) and 3 that are shite :eek:

Originally posted by Smashed
Mother Russia
Worst.Song.Ever.

That's a killer song :eek:
I would call that one as the most underrated Maidensong, along with Alexander the Great

Mother Russia. Christ I hate that song. I actually think the rest of No Prayer for the Dying is pretty damn good but that song just brings it down to the bottom 3 albums.

Weekend Warrior , hahahahaha.

I always thought Maiden wasn't really a drug band like Black Sabbath or Motley Crue but they were high on something when they decided to put that song on an album :p

Sunrise to sunset, sunrise to sunset... The cats in the cradle and the silver spoon... Yes, we have no bananas...

Mother Russia rules, damn it :mad: ;)

I would go for Quest For Fire, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, and a couple of songs off Virtual XI (Can't remember which ones).
I am unable to decide which of these songs is the worst, I don't want to listen to them to try and decide :p

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Mother Russia rules, damn it :mad: ;)

I would go for Quest For Fire, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, and a couple of songs off Virtual XI (Can't remember which ones).
indeed, you knows what's about bad songs! Completely agreeing!

Strange World? What the fuck!?

Strange World is an amazing song dude!

Actually...most of what people have said here I actually quite like...even if lyrically they arent strong...theyre damn catchy songs.

I havent listened to Virtual XI so i cant comment on stuff from that.