Worst Maidensong

Como estais amigo? It rules, it's the only maiden song that my girlfriend like :) It's a "feeling" song, I can understand why some people don't like it as it is very different than everything they did...

Bad maiden song are still good, compared to all the crap we hear on the radio and MTV shit... Back in the Village right after a korp or Limp-Bizcuit, :headbang:
Yeah, but they still wrote piece of crap, Quest for fire, Apparition are the crappiest of all time for me, even crappier than what we get on the radio and MTVshit ;) Everything else is listenable.

You, there are 2 songs they will play for a while live out of the Blaze-era, and that's Sign of the Cross and even more the Clansman! this is already a classic, and certainly now Bruce sings it! amazing :yow:

If you don't like futureal, then you must not like Aces High, the Trooper and other short, fast rocker.
;)
Actually I prefer Bruce on Sign of the Cross and Blaze on Clansman. But I like both on both because both rules and both rules. you know what I mean

Originally posted by Soul of a new Machine
If you don't like futureal, then you must not like Aces High, the Trooper and other short, fast rocker.

Blaze's singing on 'Futureal' is woeful, thats why i dont like it.

This thread is about the worst Maiden song, and I quite like every song mentioned (bar 'The Angel And The Gambler' and 'Quest For Fire').

I think the worst Maiden song is 'Can I Play With Madness' by far. I hate it. Following that, I think 'Quest For Fire' is the only other Maiden song that I REALLY don't like, all the others have some very strong points in them, even if they aren't great songs.

I can't believe you guys have picked 'Mother Russia'. I love that song, and I think the only weak part of the song is Bruce's vocal delivery. The music is genius, and would make for an amazing instrumental.

The live version of 'Futureal' on the 'The Wicker Man' single with Bruce singing is awesome, as is his live version of 'Man On The Edge'. They are probably the only two Blaze-era songs that I prefer Bruce to sing. :)

The clansman does rocketh indeed :headbang:

Pretty progressive song. I love the instrumentals.

Como Esta Amigoes is a cool song. I love the guitar parts in the solo of that. Virtual 11 isnt that bad of an album at all really. I like Dont look to the eyes of a stranger. I love that part that builds up and builds up 'Dont look to... dont look ... dont look to the eyes of a stranger' :headbang:

Go get Virtual 11 Salty you lazy bastard :)

the whole VX1 album! take a pick
or quest for fire

or maybe prowler