Worst Maidensong

Sophie Monk... hehe. I remember when she was on The Panel and one of the guys asked the band if they would ever write together, like Lennon and McCartney, and Sophie replied, "Well, I don't know who they are, but...". Stunned silence, then one of the other girls said, "They're from the Beatles, Sophe..."

But........ If you had the volume turned down, you still could have enjoyed it :)

I dont actually mind her new song... for shithouse pop music.

Coz your inside outside under my skin... Dazed and confused dunno where to begin :headbang:

Songs I hate;
Nomad
Eyes Of A Loser
Fear Is The Key
The Assman
Can I Play With Madness
Quest For Fire

The worst ever?
The Mercenary!

Note however, that many of these songs had potential to really rock before they were butchered into suckiness.

sorry but there awesome songs between your list... and I'm certainly not the only one who's thinking that

Unless you're one of those strange people who consider Nomad to be genius rather than bile... I don't know what your talking about.

I used to like most of those songs on my list at some point. Then something changed.. can't stand them now. :confused:

However I have never liked Nomad or Mercenary. I listened to them both today and although Nomad has some awesome instrumental sections, I doubt I could it ever like it as a song. Mercenary just pisses me off :mad:

The only Maiden song I can't listen to - physically unable to tolerate - is Mother Russia. Everything else is fine in varying degrees of fineness.