would you carry around a handbag?

It seems I have a whole lot of shit in my pockets too, but it doesn't really bother me. Keys, phone, checkbook, wallet, spare change, pen. hmmm.

I'd wear a backpack before any of that faggy ass crap suggested in this thread though.:lol:

My suggestion: wear bigger pants. More wangroom + huge pockets/numerous pockets.:worship:

Guthrum said:
I just wear cargo pants and that's usually more than enough for the stuff I carry around.
q4t also my heavy metal leather jacket has like 543 pockets

though everything i carry around is wallet, keys, and occasionally my phone

I weat tight dress pants :ill: I can still manage taking stuff around though. When I was in grade 10 I was known for being able to carry several toys of different shapes and sizes without detection:headbang:

You actually have time to dildo yourself in school? Jesus Christ, I had very little free time to myself during high school, especially 10th grade.

I will never wear a fanny pack. I stilldont like phones .I just dont like people bothering me, if they want to call they can leave a message. i usually wear either my cut off camo shorts which all the pockets are ripped and torn , but have big pockets ,or my pants I bought at the BUckle. STFU!! I either dress like a metal bum or like a Hollister kid. That way Metal chicks look at me and Preppy chicks. ITS ALL PINK IN THE MIDDLE MY FRIENDS!!!!