Would You Rather?

Depending on how smelly... probably 15 minutes.

Would you rather play tiddlywinks or pogs?

cyclops. with lazer eye.

would you rather be forced to watch your least favorite band (headlining set) or eat a small plate of your least favorite food?

Watch my least favorite band headline... if I ate even a small plate of my least favorite food, I'd be sick for quite the while.

You have to be one: A black man with a missing leg living on a subway, or a singaporean man working 2 jobs living in a 1 bedroom apartment with 18 other people... Which would you rather be?

what about laying in a pool of my own blood, brain matter, and skull fragments after BLOWING MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT

would you rather rework your shittiest job or retake your shittiest class?

Zappa, Dinosaurs would just wreck shit.

Listening to a conversation spoken in TXT for 4 hours or watching 4 naked fat women fight over a lion roast in a butter pit?

Employ your engines in something
beyond the programme before, and not after, you employ them on
the programme itself.

difficult. Without dick... Without hands, and with my luck with ladies, just the same. Still, arm protheses are awailable, so I'd go with cutting of hands (especially if I was supposed to do it myself).

Now: "sing" in a rap / hip hop group (no fame included) or go deaf (completely)

theyre both technically the same. i'd imagine suffocating would hurt more, so drown.

Would you rather tape thumbtacks to your teeth spikes up and chew repeatedly or stick icecubes to your eyeballs while your eyes are watery so they stick to the cubes?

theyre both technically the same. i'd imagine suffocating would hurt more, so drown.
Drowning is a bit faster (lungs fill with water upon involuntary inhale), but it's also underwater. Suffocating takes longer, but at least you'll still have freedom of movement.

Would you rather tape thumbtacks to your teeth spikes up and chew repeatedly or stick icecubes to your eyeballs while your eyes are watery so they stick to the cubes?
The teeth, because if I lost my eyes, that'd be one of the most terrible things that could ever happen.

Buried alive or being eaten alive from the inside out by worms?

being buried alive inside a giant worm and having to eat my way out.

eat a bucket of someone else's: hair or toenail clippings?