The Cakes that don't make you sick :)

:lol: GWP! You really did it man!

Cake that doesn't make me sick..I guess I'll have to say icecream cake as well. That, and Earthquake Cake (graham cracker crust, chocolate pudding, creamcheese, another layer of chocolate pudding, then cream cheese, then topped off with whipped cream) Oh man that stuff is good!! :D

Well, for me as far as making me sick..its Chocolate. Cause...I'm OBSESSED with chocolate. I wanna keep eating it even though I'm full.

offering a girl chocolate is one way of getting into their pants

just because you gave that whore chocalate covered crack doesnt mean you know shit about women you anus

A surefire way to get into a woman's pants is Rohypnol, otherwise known as "roofies", "ruffies", "roche", "R-2", "rib", and "rope".
Rohypnol is a brand name for flunitrazepam, a very potent tranquilizer similar in nature to valium but many times stronger. The drug produces a sedative effect, amnesia, muscle relaxation, and a slowing of psychomotor responses. Sedation occurs 20-30 minutes after administration and lasts for several hours. Rohypnol can be combined with alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine to produce a very rapid high, or it can be added to any kind of drink and given to females in hopes of lowered inhibitions and facilitating potential sexual conquest.
An amnesia producing effect of Rohypnol may prevent users from remembering how or why they took the drug or even that they were given it by others. This makes investigation of sexually related or other offenses very difficult and may account for repeated reports of "date rapes" involving the use of the drug.

This is purely informational and I strongly advise you against using Rohypnol to get laid, even if you're such a loser you can't get laid otherwise. Thank you.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
This is purely informational and I strongly advise you against using Rohypnol to get laid, even if you're such a loser you can't get laid otherwise. Thank you.

--------------
Wahhahahahaha...Of all the crazy shit you've posted, I think this is the first time I've EVER seen a disclaimer!!! That's hilarious!!!

casue you and donlkey sperm...

...must like must like fat chicks, becuase getting to into there pants is nothing, how about vertical smile, you all have been smoking some bad wacky weeed.

oops, forgot to mention carrot cake. It's my favorite.

And what about pie? (guys, be kind!) Apple is always nice, you can have whip cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top....

i had some of that jello no bake penut butter cup stuff the other day. i dunno if that counts as cake but it was fucking great.
-neal

"This is purely informational and I strongly advise you against using Rohypnol to get laid, even if you're such a loser you can't get laid otherwise. Thank you."
Wow, Guerrilla, I'm shocked, you're actually human. Oh and rebirth, why do you even talk.

Carrot cake frightens me. Cake is supposed to be as unhealthy as possible. Veggies just don't belong there.

That Jello No-bake shit is awesome. Any occasion at my house, ya gotta have Jello no-bake. Since of course we're too lazy to bake something.

I prefer cake with vanilla frosting to most others *shrug*