gfhjghjugjgftyhftg

Nightshade

Blonde to the bone
Jun 11, 2002
The Petting Zoo
www.floweringnightshade.com
Yup -- that would be what my forehead types as I beat it against my keyboard 5 times in rapid succesion. Ever have one of those days?

Thanks for listening. We now return you to your regularly scheduled lives, already in progress.

*wanders off to look for "death by chocolate" ice cream in freezer*

(my head hurts)

A bunch of little things stupid stuff. Like work: Here's a tip -- if you're going to tell someone they can have a $500 kitchen sink, make sure it'll fit into the hole you already cut into the $5K slab granite! Yeah, it goes downhill from there. My soon to be ex is a whack job -- not a surprise, but divorcing someone who's reality challenged means reminding them daily that just because my dead grandmother dated Walt Disney for a week when she was 14 doesn't mean they can have Disneyland as part of the divorce settlement (but why not -- it's only fair! You're making this difficult on purpose!). Oh, and here's a winner! I am training a puppy and so I've got those noise making things you throw at the ground when you need their attention? Yeah, I throw likea girl -- NAILED him, poor muffin. I'm getting nowhere because if he hears me jingling even a little, he runs to a safe distance. This makes learning "come" somewhat dicey. Bad day, that's all. But it kinda felt good to see what my forehead would type. :D